The way too early official Super Bowl LIII gameday thread

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
trey wingo

@wingoz

Tom Brady has yet to be sacked this post season. Since sacks became an official stat... only one QB in the Super Bowl era has gone an entire post season without getting sacked. And of course... it’s Tom Brady... went all the way thru Super Bowl 38 without getting sacked.
Amazing Oline coach to provide him with so much protection. Huge reason they are winning these games.

If only we could have an Oline like that.......

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Amazing Oline coach to provide him with so much protection. Huge reason they are winning these games.

If only we could have an Oline like that.......
I don't think Brady has faced a pass rush like the Rams in this post season. San Diego has a nice pass rush, but the Rams pass rush is just filthy. Especially when their pass rush comes from the interior of the line.

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
I was in L.A. yesterday visiting a client. Over lunch, I said they must be hyped up about the Super Bowl. He replied, "Not that much." It seems long-time Angelinos are extremely wary of Stan Cranky because a lot of his cashish came from his Walton wife. And they're not too pleased that Hollywood Park race track got razed for his alleged 60-acre "Wal-Mart Sooper Store."

I noticed last night the SportCenter talk was so much about the NBA, I began to ask myself if the Super Bowl is actually under-hyped this year?

On one side, the Rams don't get much love outside of L.A., Orange, or Riverside Counties, On the flip side you have the CSI: PSI in the game again, which seems to be a big yawner for lots of people.

Of course back home in Phoenix the talk is all about the WaMPO. I heard that a Vegas sports book cancelled a prop bet on attendence at the golf track vs. Super Bowl because the Thunderbirds decided to stop announcing official attendance numbers.

So...with CBS selling ad sports for record rates, are the ad people getting screwed because of lethargy?

Last edited:

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I waS in L.A. yesterday visiting a client. Over lunch, I said they must be hyped up about the Super Bowl. He replied, "Not that much." It seems long-time Angelinos are extremely wary of Stan Cranky because a lot of his cashish came from his Walton wife. And they're not too please that Hollywood Park race track got razed for his alleged 60-acre "Wal-Mart Sooper Store."

I noticed last night the SportCenter talk was so much about the NBA, I began to ask myself if the Super Bowl is actually under-hyped this year?

On one side, the Rams don't get much love outside of L.A., Orange, or Riverside Counties, On the flip side you have the CSI: PSI in the game again, which seems to be a big yawner for lots of people.

Of course back home in Phoenix the talk is all about the WaMPO. I heard that a Vegas sports book cancelled a prop bet on attendence at the golf track vs. Super Bowl because the Thunderbirds decided to stop announcing official attendance numbers.

So...with CBS selling ad sports for record rates, are the ad people getting screwed because of lethargy?

I’m north of LA and In my office no one cares about the Lambs.

Everyone was hyped up for the Dogers, but the Rams no one really cares. Is really wired.

Not a flag, not a logo on a cubicle no one wearing rams gear.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
funny stuff...dear old 75 year old momma got pissed yesterday...because she missed the NFL awards show.

she dont watch oscars,...or grammys,...or SAGs...but she really wanted to see the NFL Honors show..... love the hell out of that old broad and she still comes up with things to surprise me......lmao

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate the Rams and will be rooting hard for a Pats victory

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Jeff Howe
@jeffphowe

Transportation announcement: Patriots team buses drove the wrong way from the hotel.

It’s literally a mile from the stadium. These bus drivers had all week to learn one direction: Turn left.