The sad decline of Lindsay Lohan

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
These pictures show the effects drugs have on your looks. Very sad.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, she hasn't been practicing clean living, but she's also 10 years older then she was when those first pictures were taken. And, those original pictures are all hollywood'd up, the "after" pictures aren't.

I'm no Lohan fan, but that's not really a fair comparison.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Sure, she hasn't been practicing clean living, but she's also 10 years older then she was when those first pictures were taken. And, those original pictures are all hollywood'd up, the "after" pictures aren't.

I'm no Lohan fan, but that's not really a fair comparison.

No doubt! Lindsay never would have used a phone with an actual chord!!!!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She looks completely different in pic #6.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh, I'd still hit it. I've hit similar. (wish I could say now that they "used to be lindsey lohan")

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yah, and also calling a "not fair" in comparing her airbrushed, hollywood dolled up pics to her normal douchebiatch pics without retouch. Take both of those last pics, and photoshop them in a similar fashion and she's still hot.

And remove the makeup and flair and blah blah blah from the first ones and you've got basically what you have in the latter ones.

The continual destruction of beauty in America is going to ruin us on a cultural level, while the fiscal America chokes and gags on its own vomit watching.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of these celebrity pics where they aren't all made up and it's never good.

God I'm glad I'm not a chick. Too much fricken effort and pressure.

Must...look...perfect...at...all...times.

The girl you wake up to the morning after a night of drinking is the real one guys. :D

A little advise for the youngsters out there.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of these celebrity pics where they aren't all made up and it's never good.

I've seen a lot of celebrities in the flesh when they aren't all made up and it's seldom good. And it's not just the women. Once the man girdle comes off...

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I am really enjoying watching this "woman" go through what she deserves.

People like this disgust me to no end. It isn't the drugs or the lifestyle it is the arrogance, coupled with ignorance, self-petty, and the "untouchable" way of thinking.

She has been through two lawyers, one of them Robert Shapiro:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38318456/ns/today-entertainment/?GT1=43001

She has her ridiculous lawsuit against E-Trade:
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f12/lindsay-lohan-vs-etrade-149304.html?highlight=Lohan

The lawsuit at least shows that she knows she is killing her "career", it is a balant case of trying to file a frivilous lawsuit and get big money out of it.

Unfortunately, on all points she is so skewed, and sees herself so untouchable that she actually thinks she is above anything and everyone. That she will get out of he jail term, that she will win her lawsuit, and that everything will go back to where she can be a secubus on the world.

I can care less about her messed up parents, special childhood, and woah is me crap. Whatever. She has the oppourtunity to deal with those situations, so she should. If she wants to party her life away till she dies, that is fine, but don't blame others for the lifestyle you choose to live. I don't see anyone putting a gun to her head to party all day and all night.

She treats no one with respect, looks down upon those who try and give her millions to be an "actress". Then doesn't understand why she is "ridiculed for no reason?"

She is the opitome of what I cannot STAND in modern day American women, both within the common persons population, and how they are no depicted in the media.

She disgusts me on all levels, and I hope she rots in jail. I have no sympathy for her supposid plight.

I know this makes me a bad person, and god awful for feeling and saying these things. Plus it makes me judgemental on a person I never met. All things I usually try not to be, but for this case I openly have no problem with it.

We all hate things, symbols, etc., etc. that in our own personal lives mean more than the actual object. Linsey Lohan is my symbol of what I really really hate.

End of rant.

Last edited:

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't click the linkies--she was supposed to go to jail today...what's the status of that?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
She is her generations' Tatum O'neil-- only more screwed up...

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She is her generations' Tatum O'neil-- only more screwed up...

Or Drew Barrymore...

Here is the synopsis of the book Little Girl Lost (about Barrymore):

She was a modern-day Shirley Temple, but at the age of nine Drew Barrymore was drinking alcohol. At ten she took up marijuana, and by twelve she began snorting cocaine. Here is her gripping, heart-wrenching story -- a story of a childhood gone awry and a young woman battling to restore order to her chaotic life.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
The girl you wake up to the morning after a night of drinking is the real one guys. :D

Friday night she was a shimmering a beauty, but in the morning such a fright. People should change over time, but not overnight........

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Linsey Lohan is my symbol of what I really really hate.

Ah, give the kid a break. She still has a chance to get herself together. I'd hate to be judged for some of the stupid stuff I did at that age. There are plenty of killers and thieves that are much more worthy of your attention when you need to vent negative energy.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, give the kid a break. She still has a chance to get herself together. I'd hate to be judged for some of the stupid stuff I did at that age. There are plenty of killers and thieves that are much more worthy of your attention when you need to vent negative energy.

+1

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rumor is her first night she couldnt sleep and cried and wailed all night as the other inmates kept chanting "Fire Crotch". hehe