The Welcome to AZ Marvin Harrison Jr.! thread!!!!

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I agree and here’s why. Yes the need is there, but the Cards need that next Fitzgerald type player for fans to get excited about. Biggest name in the draft and will sell a boat load of jerseys! I don’t think there’s a Cardinal fan out there that wouldn’t love to have MHJ in Cardinal red!

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you suffer from Premature posting? Banaway can fix it! Banaway will get rid of any premature posting curses.

Sorry man, I just wanted to be the first to welcome the guy to the Valley! I did say "premature", so.....

Oh shoot, I forgot we can't say "premature" anymore, just like the word "disfunction", definitely triggers a lot of guys on this Board, so sorry guys. My apologies.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Sorry man, I just wanted to be the first to welcome the guy to the Valley! I did say "premature", so.....

Oh shoot, I forgot we can't say "premature" anymore, just like the word "disfunction", definitely triggers a lot of guys on this Board, so sorry guys. My apologies.
Oh "snap..."

You didn't want to be the first to "Welcome MHJ."

You made this decision to be the "first" so you could get attention for being the first guy to initiate the "MHJ" thread for the next 10-15 years. While it's relatively harmless (karma is a B) don't pretend this was some innocent happenstance....

OK everyone: if we draft MHJ, Absolute Zero called first dibs!!!

Man, don't jinx this ish....

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Oh "snap..."

You didn't want to be the first to "Welcome MHJ."

You made this decision to be the "first" so you could get attention for being the first guy to initiate the "MHJ" thread for the next 10-15 years. While it's relatively harmless (karma is a B) don't pretend this was some innocent happenstance....

OK everyone: if we draft MHJ, Absolute Zero called first dibs!!!

Man, don't jinx this ish....
Drink!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Just don't say impotent...

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I agree and here’s why. Yes the need is there, but the Cards need that next Fitzgerald type player for fans to get excited about. Biggest name in the draft and will sell a boat load of jerseys! I don’t think there’s a Cardinal fan out there that wouldn’t love to have MHJ in Cardinal red!
I might buy my first cardinals jersey is roughly a decade if we select MHJ..

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn