The other CB named Cromartie...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy will not even attempt to tackle a guy right in front of him in an AFC cchampionship with a chance to go to the SB. Completely soft. No thanks.

OP
OP
joeshmo

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I am curious why he even name us in the first place. Is use being on the west coast the reason?

I think he may have just named the top 8 salary space teams in the NFL.:p

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am curious why he even name us in the first place. Is use being on the west coast the reason?

smiliefan.gif

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was thinking cuz DRC (his cousin) plays here.. :shrug:

OP
OP
joeshmo

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I was thinking cuz DRC (his cousin) plays here.. :shrug:

And he prefers the west coast I believe. I was just being sarcastic, but with all those child support payments I wouldnt doubt it was to far from the truth either. Especially with some of the comments he made in the interview, loves the Jets but wont give home town discount, will not re-sign during the 72 hour exclusive negotiating period before free agency starts and stuff like that.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And he prefers the west coast I believe. I was just being sarcastic, but with all those child support payments I wouldnt doubt it was to far from the truth either. Especially with some of the comments he made in the interview, loves the Jets but wont give home town discount, will not re-sign during the 72 hour exclusive negotiating period before free agency starts and stuff like that.
Joe, do you know any more about this? Will it go down this weekend?

OP
OP
joeshmo

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Joe, do you know any more about this? Will it go down this weekend?

It will most likely go down starting Monday the 25th. Gives the owners all weekend to digest the new rules and ask all the league peeps any questions before they go and start making and implementing new off season plan.

New Free Agency wont start until the 28th at the earliest.

As of right now the rumor is that during the 72 hour period it will include - Negotating and signing your own free agents, handing out RFA and EFA tenders, and even possibly starting the undrafted free agency.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will most likely go down starting Monday the 25th. Gives the owners all weekend to digest the new rules and ask all the league peeps any questions before they go and start making and implementing new off season plan.

New Free Agency wont start until the 28th at the earliest.

As of right now the rumor is that during the 72 hour period it will include - Negotating and signing your own free agents, handing out RFA and EFA tenders, and even possibly starting the undrafted free agency.
I have the feeling this is going to be crazy.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

His favourite ILLEGITIMATE child lives in AZ. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn