The new normal offense.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if anybody noticed but every winning team except two scored 30 points.

Our offense has fallen far short of everybody’s expectations. If this team is going to compete the offense had better turn it around dramatically and very quickly.

The defense will be mediocre at best. A potent offense will help the defense a little.

With 12 games left I predict we will lose every game where we don’t score 30 pts. Even when we do we will probably lose a couple.

Going into today Seattle was allowing 500 yards of offense but was 3-0.
Today Prescott threw for over 500 yards With 5 td’s and LOST!

The nfl wants offense. The rules are set up for offenses. Kingsbury better turn this offense around Today or we’ll be lucky to win 5 games.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
For starters please take some deep shots and less sideways BS. More pre snap movement and mis-direction. Today seemed very much line up and snap it. The book is out on Murray, and we all know the Jets and their douchebag DC will hit him as much as possible. KK needs to figure this out and Murray needs to right the ship. Defensively I just want assignment football with some attitude. Play fast and physical, and let Simmons learn on the job. If Jeremy China can play a lot, why can’t Simmons. Oh wait our DC doesn’t have a clue how to use him.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t know if anybody noticed but every winning team except two scored 30 points.

Our offense has fallen far short of everybody’s expectations. If this team is going to compete the offense had better turn it around dramatically and very quickly.

The defense will be mediocre at best. A potent offense will help the defense a little.

With 12 games left I predict we will lose every game where we don’t score 30 pts. Even when we do we will probably lose a couple.

Going into today Seattle was allowing 500 yards of offense but was 3-0.
Today Prescott threw for over 500 yards With 5 td’s and LOST!

The nfl wants offense. The rules are set up for offenses. Kingsbury better turn this offense around Today or we’ll be lucky to win 5 games.

The problem is that this offense to score 30 points. Scoring multiple touchdowns at 5 yards per pass and 4 per run takes far too much time and effort. The more plays we have to make the more prone we are to errors, penalties, turnovers etc

All the teams scoring 30+ have multiple chunk plays per game. We don't.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson