The Greatest Sandwich in The World.... PERIOD!

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Right now it's the Big Mac. Sorry, I love fast food and I hadn't had the Big Mac in 3 months so it was extra delicious so it's #1 just for the day to me.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I'm a little distrubed by the fact that there is a baby seal with a fried egg on his back on that sandwich

I'm pretty sure it's a fish.

Or is it the hot thing splashed across his back that disturbs you? ;)

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
I just had a BBQ Pork and an Iced Vietnamese Coffee for $4.80 from Latte Express...the best Donut/Vietnamese sandwich shop in the Bay Area. Schutd is right....they are great sandwiches.

Has anyone had the La Presa at Tortas La Presa (7th Street and Hatcher)? That is a sandwich to be reckoned with. Milanesa(breaded and fried steak), Pork, Ham, Chorizo, Hot Dog and Fried Egg with Avacado, Cheese and Hot Sauce pressed on a telera roll. I have not had the La Presa (fear of a heart attack), but all of the other tortas (Cubano, Ranchero, Carne Asada, etc) I have tried are great. And the Aquas Frescas from the juice bar are the best I have had. The juice guy juices the fresh fruit and blends with ice and sugar water as you order.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
The best sandwiches in the world are made at the Agoura Deli in Agoura Hills near Malibu. Amazing. I didn't have one of their deli sandwiches, but they are huge and both my dad and cousin liked them. I ate one of the best burgers I've ever had there and my cousin's daughters chicken strips were good too. :) Fries and pasta salad also great. If you guys are ever in the area...find it!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison