The Final Offensive Play

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I think we’ll find since Green grabbed Douglas so early that he thought it was a run. It was not a corner pass, so it’s also odd Kyler didn‘t see Green never turned around since the route was so short.
can’t blame that on Kyler. You get that matchup, you throw it and don’t give it a second thought. It’s an anticipation play, kind of like a back shoulder.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
My problem with it is DHop was good enough for one play. It should have been him on the island not AJ.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
It’s a team loss, AJ actually kept us in it on the other goal line, even though he did cower from a hit that never came.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Everyone else is running routes and looking for the ball. Maybe could have fit one in to Ertz in the middle of the field, but Green is certainly the safer read.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Greebn
Everyone else is running routes and looking for the ball. Maybe could have fit one in to Ertz in the middle of the field, but Green is certainly the safer read.

Ummm no thanks ill pass this week...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think we’ll find since Green grabbed Douglas so early that he thought it was a run. It was not a corner pass, so it’s also odd Kyler didn‘t see Green never turned around since the route was so short.
Kliff confirmed it was a pass and intended for aj. Aj got crossed up somehow. Unacceptable.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think Kirk was the other available receiver but was covered really good.
Was a good 1v1 matchup with Green but something was wrong. Either he misunderstood the play or route?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If Kyler is expected to wait and see right by the goal line to complete that kind of pass, then for sure it might result in a pick maybe even if Green did everything right with a late throw

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My problem with it is DHop was good enough for one play. It should have been him on the island not AJ.
No way GB defends him with one guy. Aj had perfect set up and the ball served to him on a platter. Someone joe burrows is to blame.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

He’s the right play 100 outta 100 times in that fact set. Except for . . . Joe burrows!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard