***The Corbin Carroll thread***

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Not saying this as a punishment, but maybe he needs a stint in Reno for a week or two hopefully crushing AAA pitching, and then he can come back ready. It's like basketball, sometimes you just have to see your shot going through the hoop a few times to get going. I know on some mens golf teams in college, when they are struggling to make birdies, a coach may have the team play a round from the red tees just to get guys used to scoring again.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not saying this as a punishment, but maybe he needs a stint in Reno for a week or two hopefully crushing AAA pitching, and then he can come back ready. It's like basketball, sometimes you just have to see your shot going through the hoop a few times to get going. I know on some mens golf teams in college, when they are struggling to make birdies, a coach may have the team play a round from the red tees just to get guys used to scoring again.

He probably needs a few days off with simulated games. Unfortunately the injuries have kept that from happening.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I've been saying that for a while. Of course he has been nails in the outfield. And we were missing Thomas out there.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
He's been batting 1 for four here in games lately, and actually RAISING his batting average. That's kinda sad in a way, but it's better than o fers.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He needs to use a little Rudi Stein and get on base.

You must be registered for see images attach

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I took him down as my avatar, he been so much better! You're all welcome!

Don't worry, I'll change mine to a 49er as we get closer to football season.

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
I think it's well past time to send Carroll to Reno for a couple weeks to get his swing back in order and get some confidence. He's sure not helping right now.

he's 3 for 27 so far in the last 7 games.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort