The Cardinals Are Trash

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You're seriously trying to include Bacellia's single target as an excuse?

His target leaders are Brown, Dortch, Ertz and Green.

Stop making excuses for him.
Not making excuses for him, but it really shows how low your standards are when the names are:

-Known inconsistent WR
-5’7 UDFA on his 5th team
-Over the hill TE
-Super over the hill WR

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Not making excuses for him, but it really shows how low your standards are when the names are:

-Known inconsistent WR
-5’7 UDFA on his 5th team
-Over the hill TE
-Super over the hill WR
To be fair, all but one of those are players we in one way or another either traded major capital for or re-signed to be major components of this offense. Yes, we're missing DHop, but Rondale Moore isn't really a missing factor. Other top QBs in this league are doing more with less.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
To be fair, all but one of those are players we in one way or another either traded major capital for or re-signed to be major components of this offense. Yes, we're missing DHop, but Rondale Moore isn't really a missing factor. Other top QBs in this league are doing more with less.
I'll admit that Im Total QBR biased. However, thats actually not true.

Only "star" doing more with less is Lamar. Half the QBs in the league are obviously playing better. However, other star QBs like Rodgers and Brady have definitely been impacted by a lack of weapons. Their defenses have just been better than ours.

Still guys like Goff and Trevor Lawrence are playing better than Kyler and thats an issue.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll admit that Im Total QBR biased. However, thats actually not true.

Only "star" doing more with less is Lamar. Half the QBs in the league are obviously playing better. However, other star QBs like Rodgers and Brady have definitely been impacted by a lack of weapons. Their defenses have just been better than ours.

Still guys like Goff and Trevor Lawrence are playing better than Kyler and thats an issue.
Did you just air quotes Star for Lamar… as if he’s not one?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lamar is clearly much better than Kyler, but this is so disrespectful to Mark Andrews. Arguably Bateman as well.
Andrews is a stud but he has no running game, and guys like Duvernay are WR #4 on most teams. Bateman has just 8 catches on the year (although explosive). Ravens have no business being as good on offense as they are right now.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Lamar is clearly much better than Kyler, but this is so disrespectful to Mark Andrews. Arguably Bateman as well.
I think you’d be shocked about the number of people on this board who would disagree that Lamar is even as good as Kyler.

I don’t think you’d be shocked about their reasons tho.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rams get 10.

Cardinals will be lucky to get 5 if they don't fix this.
5 or 6 is my fear unless this turns around in a hurry.

They lose Sunday they’re going 1-4 and none of these guys at the top of the food chain (Kliff or Kyler) strike me as the type of leaders that can right a ship that’s already sinking… especially with last year’s disaster still weighing them down.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
5 or 6 is my fear unless this turns around in a hurry.

They lose Sunday they’re going 1-4 and none of these guys at the top of the food chain (Kliff or Kyler) strike me as the type of leaders that can right a ship that’s already sinking… especially with last year’s disaster still weighing them down.
It's looking like my worst case scenario of 7 wins is optimistic now.

The Cardinals have sucked badly since Hopkins injury. They've had like, what...3 wins in like 9 games?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The O line is fine. This is pure fantasy.

The O line is currently 12th in ESPN pass block win rate.

Some people expect Kyler to always be kept clean. No O line achieves that.
How’s this for pure fantasy ? So every QB in the entire league had more time to throw the ball than Kyler this pass Sunday?

… and on week 1, Kyler faced his highest pressure rate of his career?

These aren’t couch potato opinions.. these are measured stats, and facts I guarantee the IHKC will just brush off.

Attachments

• 122BC7CF-15CC-4AAB-9730-811B3C4F9906.jpeg
    122BC7CF-15CC-4AAB-9730-811B3C4F9906.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 5

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How’s this for pure fantasy ? So every QB in the entire league had more time to throw the ball than Kyler this pass Sunday?

… and on week 1, Kyler faced his highest pressure rate of his career?

These aren’t couch potato opinions.. these are measured stats, and facts I guarantee the IHKC will just brush off.

Because he threw it quickly doesn't mean he had to throw it quickly.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Listening to Houston sports radio now and the discussion is focused on how Kliffy has to go. In particular, how much he’s ruined KM due to unimaginative schemes and play calling. Apparently some online site lists Coach Bro as the top candidate to lose his job first this season. Unfortunately I don’t think the hosts know about the wonderful five-year extension Kliffy signed. Still, I can’t help but hope that Kliffy goes. And soon. Curiously, Matt Ruhle is the next most likely to be canned. Perhaps the loser this Sunday gets pink slipped? If so, go Panthers!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose