The Apprentice

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kwamee's handling of the Omarosa situation has already cost him the Apprentice position......

Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
There is no way that someone is that incompetent... THat has to be intentional, she would have known they would have had the proof on tape, I think Trump told her to do something like that to see if Kwami would do the right thing and take control, or perhaps even fire Omo... Who better than to play the bitch other than the one that proved she was on her own...

I was wondering the same thing! It is after all a TV show! And yeah,
Kwamie should have fired her; what makes him think he can't - he is in charge, no?

I think sabotage is waiting for Bill next week also.

It's been an interesting show! I don't watch any other so called "reality" show because I think they are all pretty base. The Apprentice is at least about real life situations.

Oh, I confess I did watch "My Big Fat Obnoxius Fiance" also. I thought the the guy was funny... "Randi, Randi, Randi..." Probably reminds me of some of the "characters" on this board!

Not that there is anything wrong with that! :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Kwamee's handling of the Omarosa situation has already cost him the Apprentice position......

Kwame :D :cool:

Names are tougher, especially when there are multiple spellings of the same name. :thumbup:

Personally, I think Kwame is still going to win. But he needs to get tough.

He said something like "I'd fire her if I could..."

Dude - you're the boss - fire her, take care of the logistics problem yourself, and explain it all to Donald later. :bang:

OP
OP
arthurracoon

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Maybe Omarossa is this bad...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=487&e=1&u=/ap/apprentice_omarosa

'Apprentice' Star Omarosa Fired 4 Times

LOS ANGELES - Her stint on "The Apprentice" wasn't the first time Omarosa Manigault Stallworth heard the words "You're fired." People magazine says she was bounced from four jobs in two years with the Clinton administration.

A worker at her last job with the Commerce Department (news - web sites) says Omarosa was asked to leave as quickly as possible because she was so disruptive. She says, "One woman wanted to slug her."

Meanwhile, "Apprentice" co-star Ereka Vetrini says she's exploring a slander action against Omarosa, according to the New York Daily News. The two have been feuding since Omarosa accused Vetrini of using a racial epithet to describer her. Vetrini denies the accusation.

According to Vetrini, Omarosa is "making it up because she wants to write a book on the subject."

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Kwame :D :cool:

Names are tougher, especially when there are multiple spellings of the same name. :thumbup:

For the love of God, can you give it a freaking rest already? :thumbdown

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bratwurst said:
For the love of God, can you give it a freaking rest already? :thumbdown

You're just bitter because you lost your knight. :D :wave:

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
You're just bitter because you lost your knight. :D :wave:

Good one! But thats not the case... to be honest, I didn't remember that Knightline = BIM. (is it bad to admit that???:)) I knew it was someone from ASFN but I couldn't remember who.

And that was a terrible move... lol. I can't stand having 30+ chess games going at once. Shows in my W-L record thats for sure.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They turned down 250,000 to pose for playboy, but the women of the Apprentice did this photo shoot :shock:

I think it came out today... Amy has nice gonzongas

minus Omorossa...thank god!

You must be registered for see images

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Woo Hoo!

I called it! Told you Omorosa screwed it up for him, she is a biotch

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics