The Apprentice

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
BendCardfan said:
I could see a girls of the Apprentice playboy spread. Hugh, are you reading this?
Katrina - no soup for you!

Down to 4 guys & Amy. I loved seeing Amy choke as her team went down in flames.

I thought it was funny that the guy team was Protege & the one with 2 girls was VersaCorp.

It was funny watching Bill say "Why the hell did they pick me? I can't work with them...." & then they put their differences aside & kicked butt.

The tiger seemed to be a good idea at first, but that kind of stagnated things. I thought the guys did a great job while in the bus , making contacts and coming up with ideas.

The 10 year old kid cracked me up - "Once you've made a sale, quit selling!"

:biglaugh:

I'm still waiting for the calendar.....Hugh?

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, great episode last night...that kid killed me...I wonder if he thought that up himself, or if someone told him to say it for the cameras...

You don't like Amy, Kevin? I think she's the best of the group. It was kind of good to see her come down to Earth a little, but of anyone left...maybe Amy and Troy seem to be the only two real candidates.

The guys team just rocked on this one...huge idea, they killed. Pretty lame "rental car" idea for the other team...not sure what they were thinking there.

Mike

maddogkf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Yeah, great episode last night...that kid killed me...I wonder if he thought that up himself, or if someone told him to say it for the cameras...

You don't like Amy, Kevin? I think she's the best of the group. It was kind of good to see her come down to Earth a little, but of anyone left...maybe Amy and Troy seem to be the only two real candidates.

The guys team just rocked on this one...huge idea, they killed. Pretty lame "rental car" idea for the other team...not sure what they were thinking there.

Mike
I like her, but I think she got -WAY- too much credit for the success of everything so far. She needed some humble pie.

The rental car idea sucked - it was worse than Omarossa wanting to sell Chinese hats for tthe flea market.

I mean, most people go to Atlantic City for a quick weekend. Either they drive themselves or take a bus. Who would want to rent a car for 3 days there? You take taxis everywhere.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
You don't like Amy, Kevin? I think she's the best of the group.
I had a crazy sex dream about Amy last night. I'll never look at her the same again (for the better).

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I had a crazy sex dream about Amy last night. I'll never look at her the same again (for the better).
:shocker: I still think the other girl was better looking than Amy, but that is just one married man's oppinion. :)

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SweetD said:
:shocker: I still think the other girl was better looking than Amy, but that is just one married man's oppinion. :)
I agree - too bad Katrina and her boobs were fired. The only way she sells real estate so well is because of those legs and boobs - so says my wife. I agree with her.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
The rental car idea sucked - it was worse than Omarossa wanting to sell Chinese hats for tthe flea market.
Awesome show and the rental idea did SUCK!

I was not going through these posts snce watching this show and I had no idea everyone disliked Tammy and Amarosa (sp?) I could not stand that woman...

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
Awesome show and the rental idea did SUCK!

I was not going through these posts snce watching this show and I had no idea everyone disliked Tammy and Amarosa (sp?) I could not stand that woman...

Tammy wasn't so bad...Omarossa was horrible.

I liked Sammy though who didn't last too long, but not a lot of others did.

Mike

OP
OP
arthurracoon

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I hated Katrina. She was waayyy too annoying. Amy is much hotter as was Erika.

Either Nick, Troy, or Amy is going to win the whole schabang!

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good episode last night...although I am truly sad to see Troy go, he was one of my favorites.

Amy and Nick got lucky to win that one, it almost seemed a little fixed to me...but who knows.

Can't wait for the final two episodes.

Mike

maddogkf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Good episode last night...although I am truly sad to see Troy go, he was one of my favorites.

Amy and Nick got lucky to win that one, it almost seemed a little fixed to me...but who knows.

Mike
Is it me or is Amy looking hotter each week? :shock:

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:

Mike
I was hoping Troy would last a little longer... I knew he was the underdog and I love routing for the underdog in financial situations, well and I guess in football, as well...

Hated to see him go, but I do have to say that I think he handled it the best and left with the most class...

What the heck am I going to do Thursday nights when this one is over?

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
I was hoping Troy would last a little longer... I knew he was the underdog and I love routing for the underdog in financial situations, well and I guess in football, as well...

Hated to see him go, but I do have to say that I think he handled it the best and left with the most class...

What the heck am I going to do Thursday nights when this one is over?

No kidding...right now, the Best of Friends, Survivor, the Apprentice, not to mention CSI and Without a Trace....Thursday's just rule right now.

M ike

Reaction score
Did everbody catch the promo for next weeks episode something about Omorossa returning! :barf:

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardLogic said:
Did everbody catch the promo for next weeks episode something about Omorossa returning! :barf:

Yes....

Two words....

OMA ROSSA

lol

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardLogic said:

Yep - and so is Troy.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Cool - I liked Troy better than most of the people left.

Anyone think it looked a little suspicious that the group showed up with like two minutes left to book that space on the last episode?

They got soooo lucky that they walked back in. Amy and Nick looked like they had accepted defeat until those people walked in the door with a couple minutes left.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bratwurst said:
Cool - I liked Troy better than most of the people left.

Anyone think it looked a little suspicious that the group showed up with like two minutes left to book that space on the last episode?

They got soooo lucky that they walked back in. Amy and Nick looked like they had accepted defeat until those people walked in the door with a couple minutes left.
The show is edited for dramatic purposes. Perhaps the renter was going to look at other places throughout the day to see what was comperable. And perhaps Nick & Amy explained to them that the deal has to be done by 7:00 pm for them to be considered. The editing does make it look like a lucky break, but my gut tells me that it wasn't as dramatic as the show wanted it to be.

maddogkf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
jkf296 said:
The show is edited for dramatic purposes. Perhaps the renter was going to look at other places throughout the day to see what was comperable. And perhaps Nick & Amy explained to them that the deal has to be done by 7:00 pm for them to be considered. The editing does make it look like a lucky break, but my gut tells me that it wasn't as dramatic as the show wanted it to be.
Where'd you get that idea? :rolleyes:

:D

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
Where'd you get that idea? :rolleyes:

:D
I dunno. I thought you may have told me that - but you couldn't have because you haven't been to the gym since Thursday.

:doofus:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson