The Apprentice

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
This is a cool show starring Donald Trump.

Next weeks episode should be good.

Anyone here watch it?

Brevity

Tryin' to get my lap back
Reaction score
I tried to watch it but, "The Donald" kind of irritated me so I couldn't finish it. He is a terrible actor.

Plus, his combover is awful. If your hair is thinning (like mine) just roll with it.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Too bad they had to mix the girls with the guys!! I was hoping to see if the guys got totally nuked or pulled themselves up by their bootstraps!! I kinda wish they would have let them get nuked because then the girls would have put on a show backstabbing each other!! :D this is the first "reality" show I have watched!! I think the tasks have been juvenile. That's my only complaint with the show!

OP
OP
arthurracoon

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yuma
Too bad they had to mix the girls with the guys!! I was hoping to see if the guys got totally nuked or pulled themselves up by their bootstraps!! I kinda wish they would have let them get nuked because then the girls would have put on a show backstabbing each other!! :D this is the first "reality" show I have watched!! I think the tasks have been juvenile. That's my only complaint with the show!

This is the first reality show I have watched as well.

However I think mixing the groups was a good thing.
The team's leader that won last thursday by selling the tshirts did a really good job.

OP
OP
arthurracoon

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Did you see when one girl asked George Steinbauer about the 'bling-bling' on his hand?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I didn't think it was that bad a question. Coming from a hot chick, everything sounds OK. Now, if one of the guys asked that...

OP
OP
arthurracoon

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yuma
I didn't think it was that bad a question. Coming from a hot chick, everything sounds OK. Now, if one of the guys asked that...

Good Point!

Have you realized that mostly all the girls on the show are pretty hot? Theres just a few really annoying girls that I feel like punching in the face.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The girl in charge was totally thrown under the bus! Her big confidant slung her down hard. This game could get more brutal as time goes on.

Steinbrenner is lucky I wasn't there. I would have told him the "Destiny and Aura" had kind of worn off that old piece of junk stadium.

OP
OP
arthurracoon

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzCards21
The girl in charge was totally thrown under the bus! Her big confidant slung her down hard. This game could get more brutal as time goes on.

My sister was saying that the other two that got called in along with the leader were "soooo mean"

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I watch it also love the show and man some of those girls are just crazy!!

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd Drexel Tammy there too, right after Amorosa..

freaky biotches.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
It was awesome to see Omarosa get worked by Trump.

Omarosa: "OOh with my concussion I had to sit down and get lunch"

Trump: "You mean with all this work you have to do, you want to site down and take a lunch? I have been hit in the head many times with plaster & that is not an excuse..."

I was reading an article last night that said she had spent 18 hours in an emergency room & had severe head trama from the "accident."

Severe head trama my ass. I have had:

1. a pressurized water pipe blow up in my face that broke my brow bone & screwed up my nose pretty good, lots & lots of blood, a concussion, 45 stitches or so - plus a bunch of shots because it was sewage water that got into the open lacerations

2. ran into a tree while skiing - concussion, bloody face, vomiting, etc

3. face smashed into a windshield of a car when I was in an accident in high school - concussion

Sure, sometimes I have a hard time concentrating & often forget things, but that bitch Omarosa is just a lazy piece of crap who didn't want to work.

I think with all my injuries, I've spent a total of 18 hours in the emergency room for everything.

The only way that she spent 10 hours in the emergency room is because she wasn't injured & they said "Wait until all the hurt people are taken care of."

I'm glad to see her whiny ass get the boot. You're fired :thumbup:

Here's the article:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/localnews/content/localnews/daily/0220apprentice.html

WILBERFORCE -- While visiting the headquarters of Donald Trump's many companies, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth and fellow Apprentice cast mate Kwame Jackson noticed there were no black executives.

"We didn't meet any black executives, so we would pump ourselves up and say maybe we'll be the first," Manigault-Stallworth said Thursday night after viewing episode seven of the NBC reality show in the Ward Center Ballroom at Central State University.

Manigault-Stallworth, 30, who graduated from CSU in 1996 as a communications major, watched the episode with more than 150 students, faculty, staff and community residents. WCSU radio station 88.9 FM hosted the event.

The Youngstown native was on campus for a reception in her honor and to speak about her experience on the hit series that is broadcast locally on WKEF-22.

Trump partnered with NBC to produce The Apprentice.

Manigault-Stallworth has worked as a political appointee in the Clinton White House. Her other job is as a political consultant based in Washington, D.C.

The most difficult thing about being on the show, referring to the messages she has received via the show's Web site, was having people criticize her character, she said. However, "I don't have any regrets on how I handled myself."

But she did learn something about herself by watching the show, she said.

"I have an attitude problem," she said with a smile and a hand on her hip.

Throughout the viewing of the episode, Manigault-Stallworth would break in during commercials and give away secrets about being on the show as well as take questions from her audience.

When the apprentices are fired and take the cab ride, some of the footage had been shot months ago, she said. Now, the apprentices are taken to a secret location to avoid the paparazzi, who were staking out the cabs to take photographs.

Thursday night's episode featured the apprentices renovating a vacant apartment, during which Manigault-Stallworth was injured. She said the editing made it seem as though her injury was minor but she said she spent 18 hours in a New York City hospital diagnosed with severe head trauma and a concussion after being hit by a piece of sheet metal.

"Trump is a beast," she said. "He is not this innocent person," she said.

She said he once told her he would never be happy until he destroyed all of his competitors.

One thing he taught her, she said, was to brand everything. She noticed that his name seemed to be on everything — buildings, bottled water in their suites, even toilet paper.

Manigault-Stallworth, who said she's writing a book and designing a line of business suits, said she will make sure her name is on everything she does.

She found out during the interviewing process for the show that there was room for only one black woman. More than 215,000 people applied to be on the show.

"I brought my Central State game face in," said Manigault-Stallworth, who also played volleyball for CSU.

Her advice to those who want to get into the business world: "Don't look to get a compliment from your competitors . . . you have to know your stuff . . . you really can't be moved by people who don't like you."

At the same time, Manigault-Stallworth pointed out that she'll be going on a summer tour of black colleges with Trump, recruiting for the next edition of the show.

She earned her master's degree from Howard University in Washington, D.C., and is working on her doctorate there.

Her hobbies include pageantry and she enjoys working as an image consultant who has successfully trained a Miss USA, Miss Taiwan and Miss Guyana, according to the reality show's Web site.

The audience seemed pleased when the episode revealed that Tammy, a fellow apprentice, had been fired.

"I lived to die another day," Manigault-Stallworth said to applause.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever, I was so happy she got ousted...she had a serious attitude problem and it was about time she went.

Emergency room for 18 hours? WHATEVER, I think the show would have mentioned that, or some of her fellow contestants would have said something about it, or even joined her.

I dunno...seems fishy to me.

Mike

maddogkf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
Whatever, I was so happy she got ousted...she had a serious attitude problem and it was about time she went.

Emergency room for 18 hours? WHATEVER, I think the show would have mentioned that, or some of her fellow contestants would have said something about it, or even joined her.

I dunno...seems fishy to me.

Mike

Exactly. The only way she spent 18 hours in the ER is if they told her to sit in a corner & they'll get to her when all the real injured people get treated.

A piece of debris hit her head - small debris - and there was no blood - something smells fishy in Trumpville.

It's pathetic that she chose to play the victim route.

Heidi, although she is pretty annoying, has my respect becuase she does not play the victim with her mom's cancer.

OP
OP
arthurracoon

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by maddogkf
Erika screwed herself by taking the 2 guys in with her.

She was very easy on the eyes :shock:

Thats the main reason I was sad to see her go.

I really am annoyed with Katrina.

She believes using her womenhood is offensive when a man brings it up as an idea yet in the earlier rounds she embraced the idea. Hypocrite. I hope she is fired next.

maddogkf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by arthurracoon

I really am annoyed with Katrina.

She believes using her womenhood is offensive when a man
brings it up as an idea yet in the earlier rounds she embraced the idea. Hypocrite. I hope she is fired next.

My feelings exactly. When it was in her best interest, it was ok - but when someone else brings it up, she gets upset.

although i wouldn't mind buying the Girls of Apprentice Calendar with Erika & Katrina in the centerfold w/bikinis :thumbup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard