The 2022 NBA Play-In Tournament + Playoffs Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Local tv is saying suspected radial head fracture for Payton. That's the same one I had. I actually passed out they told me it's a built in reflex because it's such a painful fracture. They took me to a hospital and thought I'd had a seizure before they figured it out. If he does have that fracture and shot 2 FT's with a broken elbow unreal.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that was a F2 then Green should have one every game

Yeah it was definitely not an F2. I don't think he meant to hit him but usually contact to the face requiring stitches is an F1 but they said since there was no call or stoppage in action they couldn't review.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. That wasn’t even a tenth as bad as Green. Greens was deliberate yesterday - this was an accident

The Brooks one? Clearly intentional wound up and hit him i nthe head

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another could have been a T on Poole for the sneer after the dunk

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What are the Grizz doing? Like 3 plays in a row where they just ran full sprint and jumped into the air with no plan for where to pass.

AKA, "the Bledsoe."

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Memphis is not playing very good defense at all tonight it’s just that the Warriors are missing tons and tons of wide open looks.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Ziare Williams playing well he had such a tough last few years. Injured off and on as a senior in HS, injured off and on at Stanford for a year, and then injured off and on this year. Talented kid.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are the Grizz doing? Like 3 plays in a row where they just ran full sprint and jumped into the air with no plan for where to pass.

AKA, "the Bledsoe."

Ja does that alot but he makes plays doing it. that shot at the end of the half where he double pumped and hung and scored around Draymond was unreal.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Klay's shot selection drives me nuts. Shoots a fadeway 1 on 3 and then follows it up with a 1 on 2 fadeaway

he's 4-15 tonight, ton of bad shots too

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m good with the Grizz setting the tone tonight. They clearly talked about it after game 1.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great minutes by Porter +10 tonight he's really competing on defense and on the glass

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really hoping Grizz win this. These teams are very evenly matched.

want this series to go 7 for obvious reasons.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are going to be tough but yeah, they are too young right now. I wouldn't count them out of the playoffs till it happens though.

The scary thing on them is the defense. they have so much rim protection it's insane. Every time a Warrior turns the corner Jackson is waiting and if he's out, Clarke.

If they can get Morant to buy in on the defensive side with his athleticism they are scary good. I also think if he can stay healthy Ziaire Williams is going to be a good pro, classic 3 and D guy