The 2022 NBA Play-In Tournament + Playoffs Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Without Embiid the Heat could finish this series in 4 games. He is expected back but we will have to see how that goes.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That video blows up WarriorFan's lame "he grabbed the jersey to keep him from falling" BS. He did grab up, but only after hitting him in the face and then PULLING HIM DOWN.

Green is no different than PatBev, and neither should be in the NBA.

nobody said he grabbed the jersey to keep him from falling we said he tried to hold him up with the right hand.

But again after the explanation from the ref that it was seen as 2 incidents that combined into a flagrant 2, I am ok with it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously that's what you see?

I see a guy that tried to block a shot but instead accidentaly hit the guy in his face, than tried to catch him before he hit hard on the ground.

Maybe you can call that a flagrant 1 - personally I don't even think it should be that, but that is consistent with the way they make calls nowadays.

No way in hell will anyone ever convince me that should be a flagrant 2 though. And I don't like Dramond, but fair is fair.

Where I think Draymond is lying is that he claimed on the bench during the aftermath that his hand got hooked in Clarke's jersey. If you watch the whole thing he's telling guys on the bench that and I don't think any of them bought it either.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Boston is killing Milwaukee. I thought they might struggle without Marcus Smart but they haven't missed a beat. 57-38 with 2:23 left in the 2nd quarter.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He obviously pulls down. I can agree he might of accidentally (negligently) slapped him in the face, but the pull was absolutely purposeful.
One of the things they look at is whether there is a windup, when the referees decided there was a windup the flagrant became an easy call.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bobby Portis is playing for pocket change this season ($4,347,600) for the Bucks. I have to believe he will look to get paid next season.

He is what the Suns need not that they can afford him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far the Buck-Celtics game looks totally different than the last game with Boston dominating.

I do think teams tend to pull together when they are missing a player (Smart).

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky payton didn't break his elbow I broke mine falling exactly like that it jammed the wrist and broke the elbow

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The monstars clearly took Wiggins talent, he is just awful so far

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The monstars clearly took Wiggins talent, he is just awful so far
He just threw down a monster dunk. I’m surprised with a chippy series like this one they allowed him to star and jaw at the defender afterwards. That’s like an automatic T on the suns.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Lucky payton didn't break his elbow I broke mine falling exactly like that it jammed the wrist and broke the elbow
I think they said they’re taking him to the hospital?

And when they just interviewed Kerr he responded to the question about “what he thought about the physical play?” With “that’s not physical, that’s dirty.” Never heard a coach say that mid-game. I missed the first quarter - wth happened?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He just threw down a monster dunk. I’m surprised with a chippy series like this one they allowed him to star and jaw at the defender afterwards. That’s like an automatic T on the suns.

It was a surprise definitely could have been a T.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

And when they just interviewed Kerr he responded to the question about “what he thought about the physical play?” With “that’s not physical, that’s dirty.” Never heard a coach say that mid-game. I missed the first quarter - wth happened?
His season is over, no doubt. Brooks should be suspended for each game GP missed.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Payton got a pass and full speed was going in for a shot, first Ja fouled him and then Dillon Brooks hit him in the head, hard and he fell hard to the ground. Tried to break his fall and I suspect broke his elbow he put the hand out. I did the same thing falling rollerblading years ago. The hand pushes the bone forward and it breaks at the elbow, very painful. They let Payton shoot the FT's so he could come back later but he's been ruled out. I think Payton is in the back not the hospital. Brooks got a F 2 ejected

Tillman going for a loose ball hit Draymond in the face, he needed stitches.

Kyle Anderson going for a rebound accidently hit Steph cutting his left hand.

Ja is sure fun to watch.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corkman