OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Random thought of the day.

Ben Simmons would be a very effective center.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Random thought of the day.

Ben Simmons would be a very effective center.

it's really weird that Ben Simmons seemingly refuses to learn how to shoot. That and basketball handles are the two things that are truly under each players control to radically improve. The fact that he won't even try to shoot is bizarre.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's really weird that Ben Simmons seemingly refuses to learn how to shoot. That and basketball handles are the two things that are truly under each players control to radically improve. The fact that he won't even try to shoot is bizarre.

His refusal to shoot 3-point shots is a problem for sure.

I was thinking about how the 76ers might improve their team. Embiid and Simmons are tremendous talents but the 76ers need to spread the court for Embiid to be the most effective.

They may have to decide which player they want to keep.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mikal Bridges would be a fantastic fit for that group... there must be some regret over that transaction.

I'm sure that is one of the regrets in 76er land.

Even Shai would have been a better fit and allowed them to trade Simmons.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

right

it’s not like he’s a bad shooter it’s the fact he flat out refuses to even shoot the damn ball. I’ve never seen anything like it

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
right

it’s not like he’s a bad shooter it’s the fact he flat out refuses to even shoot the damn ball. I’ve never seen anything like it

Although it's not the same, Diaw would drive me crazy when he would pass the ball back out when he was underneath the basket.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Proximo all you had to is obey the police and no harm will come to you, right?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You know what’s the kicker here (no pun intended)? They didn’t even have the right guy!

you live in a dream world. Wake the F up before your denial completely destroys this country.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luka and KP getting that rest though...

Maybe the Mavericks should go home before it gets worse. Too bad about Porzingis.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yeah this is why I think picked Booker/Ayton over Luka/KP in that thread from last year. Unfortunately he looks like he could be damaged goods very soon.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
off topic but in the article, that tweet with Melania’s face turning from faux love to Maleficent-esque scorn pre and post Ivanka is hilarious. Man... after seeing all the videos of her swatting away Trump’s hand, a similar shot of her faux smile at inauguration, and all the rum
ors, I can only wonder who she hates more... Trump and his family or herself for goldigging her way into it.

I expect that, when Trump is replaced (if His Highness agrees to leave office without a fight :shrug: ), Melania
will waste no time in filing for divorce. With the public issues of his infidelities, she'll make out like a champ.

And be a forever celebrity, especially following her speech at the RNC. Washington's version of the Kardashians.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expect that, when Trump is replaced (if His Highness agrees to leave office without a fight :shrug: ), Melania
will waste no time in filing for divorce.
With the public issues of his infidelities, she'll make out like a champ.

And be a forever celebrity, especially following her speech at the RNC. Washington's version of the
Kardashians.

Is this before or after she dies from a freak toaster accident?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

You know what’s the kicker here (no pun intended)? They didn’t even have the right guy!

you live in a dream world. Wake the F up before your denial completely destroys this country.
This is an unfortunate thing that happened and that cop appears to be an idiot, but it's a very dangerous precedent to try and have people believe that it doesn't matter if you comply or not. Obviously there is a chance that you got a cop that is going to abuse his power regardless, but these things are far less likely to happen to someone that is compliant than not.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A small group of players including Lebron sought the advice of Barack Obama on Wednesday.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

And before anyone cries “CONTEXT?!?” It doesn’t matter what happened before the video started. He was complying at that point and the police violated their oath to the public to uphold the law. You may want to beat him up for what he did, but as law enforcement that’s not your job, nor is it what citizens are paying you to do.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is an unfortunate thing that happened and that cop appears to be an idiot, but it's a very dangerous precedent to try and have people believe that it doesn't matter if you comply or not. Obviously there is a chance that you got a cop that is going to abuse his power regardless, but these things are far less likely to happen to someone that is compliant than not.
“Unfortunate?” Tell that to the victims’ families. There is no room for purposeful “unfortunate” actions like these. This isn’t a damn accident. I used to think like you, but in speaking with my black friends this type of stuff is 100% always in their minds if approached by a cop or pulled over by a cop. 100%. Changes your perspective when you think you’re playing Russian roulette by complying . . . fear is a powerful driver of action.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn

The Pistons finalized a deal to hire former Lakers executive Ryan West to a player evaluation role in the front office, sources tell ESPN.

9:43 AM · Aug 29, 2020

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bucks eliminate Magic today 118-104 winning series 4-1.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose