The 2010-11 Miami Heat Thread

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm actively starting to root against my own 250.00 bet (which I don't have to necessarily win this year). the heat are freaking clowns.

did anyone see Wade and LeBron mocking dirk being sick yesterday? what classless morons... especially considering the big deal they made out LeBron's freaking head cold when they beat the Bulls one round earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o74t3j-P0QM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6563197

waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! **** Miami and actually try to win a close game instead of ripping on the team that keeps punking your ass in the fourth quarter.

You need to calm down a little there cheese.. I sure hope you arent falling into the trap of the Dallas media.. They will say anything to get the Mavs fans worked up..

Now lets break down your two links shall we..

1st link.. You cant even hear what they are saying.. They could be just hoping they have a cold so they can go off like Dirk did.. Like, if a cold helped him, then I want that kind of deal.. I just dont understand why they would mock something like that when they got beat..

2nd link.. Its a link from May 18th against the Bulls.. Nowhere does is it even mention Dallas or Finals.. Its a story of LBJ's head cold against the Bulls..

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Who are you gonna root for next year Gee? :p If it's still the Heat I will have to give you a door prize. :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to calm down a little there cheese.. I sure hope you arent falling into the trap of the Dallas media.. They will say anything to get the Mavs fans worked up..

Now lets break down your two links shall we..

1st link.. You cant even hear what they are saying.. They could be just hoping they have a cold so they can go off like Dirk did.. Like, if a cold helped him, then I want that kind of deal.. I just dont understand why they would mock something like that when they got beat..

BS. They're mocking him.

2nd link.. Its a link from May 18th against the Bulls.. Nowhere does is it even mention Dallas or Finals.. Its a story of LBJ's head cold against the Bulls..

duh... the point being that LeBron talked about his head cold to the media before a big game, making a big deal about it (AND talked about it in the post-game)... and now they're mocking someone else (who DIDN'T talk to the media about being sick) for being sick. it's called being hypocrites.

this isn't that hard to follow Gee.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BS. They're mocking him.

duh... the point being that LeBron talked about his head cold to the media before a big game, making a big deal about it (AND talked about it in the post-game)... and now they're mocking someone else (who DIDN'T talk to the media about being sick) for being sick. it's called being hypocrites.

this isn't that hard to follow Gee.

Does anyone even know what they said while coughing? I dont dont.. One thing I have learned is Mavs are sensitive people.. It all starts with their owner..

So I believe any of this mocking crap..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone even know what they said while coughing? I dont dont.. One thing I have learned is Mavs are sensitive people.. It all starts with their owner..

did you WATCH the footage. they're saying "oh, I got a temperature of a 102!" can't you hear me coughing?"

are you just playing stupid here because you don't want to admit they were jackasses and looked even worse after they got their ass beat or did you not watch the clip? if you didn't watch the clip, I can understand the above, but if you did and you're still posting the above your fooling yourself if you think that was anything but those guys acting like 6 year olds before Game 5... right before Dirk spanked their ass. it's beyond obvious what was going on.

Last edited:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
did you WATCH the footage. they're saying "oh, I got a temperature of a 102!" can't you hear me coughing?"

are you just playing stupid here because you don't want to admit they were jackasses and looked even worse after they got their ass beat or are you just stupid. i don't mean that to sound harsh, but it's GOT to be one of the other because what they're doing is BEYOND obvious.

He's a servant to his king, what do you expect him to say? :)

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

are you just playing stupid here because you don't want to admit they were jackasses and looked even worse after they got their ass beat or did you not watch the clip? if you didn't watch the clip, I can understand the above, but if you did and you're still posting the above your fooling yourself if you think that was anything but those guys acting like 6 year olds before Game 5... right before Dirk spanked their ass. it's beyond obvious what was going on.

Ya I watched the footage MF'er.. Watched 3 different coverages of it.. Thats why I asked you.. Quit being so emotional.. You still aint told me what they said.. All you heard was them coughing..

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a servant to his king, what do you expect him to say? :)

Ok man.. I guess we have finally found out your loyalty isnt to PHX .. You were born in Ohio.. Your hurt the King left your state high and dry.. If you dont have allegiance to them any more you wouldnt be so hurt about this.. It is what it is..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Ok man.. I guess we have finally found out your loyalty isnt to PHX .. You were born in Ohio.. Your hurt the King left your state high and dry.. If you dont have allegiance to them any more you wouldnt be so hurt about this.. It is what it is..

:biglaugh:

Not only was I born in Ohio, I was born in Cleveland!
But! I left there when I was three monthe old.

What the hell does this have to do with PHX?

You jumped on a bandwagon a year plus ago and now it's all about your king.

You want to talk about allegience?
Bow to your king?

Bandwagon.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not only was I born in Ohio, I was born in Cleveland!
But! I left there when I was three monthe old.

What the hell does this have to do with PHX?

You jumped on a bandwagon a year plus ago and now it's all about your king.

You want to talk about allegience?
Bow to your king?

Bandwagon.

Only Laker fans and Cleveland resindants are LeBron haters.. I know you hate the Lakers.. soooooo.. Cant be any other reason..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Only Laker fans and Cleveland resindants are LeBron haters.. I know you hate the Lakers.. soooooo.. Cant be any other reason..

I have'nt been a Cleveland residnet, BIM, in 58 years, Next!

Your king is a punk

You've talked yourself into putting him on a pedatstal and now you're blind.

Sad.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Your king is a punk

Sad.

Try talking to me about the issue at hand insteand of going the spelling way..

Unless you love Kobe ..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally Posted by O

Your king is a punk

Sad.

Try talking to me about the issue at hand insteand of going the spelling way..

Unless you love Kobe ..

Nice try at deflection................ FAIL!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I watched the footage MF'er.. Watched 3 different coverages of it.. Thats why I asked you.. Quit being so emotional.. You still aint told me what they said.. All you heard was them coughing..

you start off your post by calling me a MF'er then call me the emotional one. geesus.

can you not read Gee? in the post you quoted I posted what they said. but if you want to see it again, here's what they said:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6648286

and just in case you're hard of hearing (which apparently you are), here's the text of it straight from ESPN:

'"Whoa, did y'all hear me cough? I think I'm sick," Wade said before turning toward James and chuckling."

you're either a flat fool or just a ridiculous LeBrown noser if you try to argue this point any further.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So youve resorted to having a laker fan on your team huh .. ok. I mean its your right.. the same way its your right to suck a **** and balls..

But whatever.. I hate the lakers.. and their fans.. Go Heat!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So youve resorted to having a laker fan on your team huh .. ok. I mean its your right.. the same way its your right to suck a **** and balls..

But whatever.. I hate the lakers.. and their fans.. Go Heat!

You're the only one on their knees here, bowing down to your knig.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're the only one on their knees here, bowing down to your knig.

Hey man.. There is prolly some guy in the world that would love to have your sexual advances.. Your just not my type.. Im straight.. I love girls.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was an epic choke.

if I'm Miami, I seriously consider trading LeBron for Howard. Dude's just a mental midget... was afraid of the moment in the Olympics, against Boston last year and turtled up this year also. At least with Howard, you'd have a dominating inside out game and size that this team desperately needs. Wade's already proven he can win that way... and he ain't getting any younger.

LeBron... seriously, he refers to HIMSELF as "The King." what a joke.