The 2010-11 Miami Heat Thread

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
they are going to have one heck of a party when they hang the second place banner!

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is an outrage! Haha.. But in all seriousness.. Im more upset that Dallas won it all than the Heat lost it.. Looking at Dirk and Kidd and Marion and Cuban with their smirking faces is really irritating to me..

Thank God a lockout is coming to the NBA..

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is an outrage! Haha.. But in all seriousness.. Im more upset that Dallas won it all than the Heat lost it.. Looking at Dirk and Kidd and Marion and Cuban with their smirking faces is really irritating to me..

Thank God a lockout is coming to the NBA..
Ya, that wasn't so great. Might be the reason I didn't watch the postgame.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What percentage of the "Heat Fans" (not Gee) know there is no game 7?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that was an epic choke.

if I'm Miami, I seriously consider trading LeBron for Howard. Dude's just a mental midget... was afraid of the moment in the Olympics, against Boston last year and turtled up this year also. At least with Howard, you'd have a dominating inside out game and size that this team desperately needs. Wade's already proven he can win that way... and he ain't getting any younger.

LeBron... seriously, he refers to HIMSELF as "The King." what a joke.

Don't forget the dunk contest. I always thought it strange that he did not compete in the contest. Every young, athletic superstar relishes their chance to display their athleticism and put their name next to the likes of Dr. J, Jordan, Wilkins, Kobe, and Howard. Not LeBron.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the dunk contest. I always thought it strange that he did not compete in the contest. Every young, athletic superstar relishes their chance to display their athleticism and put their name next to the likes of Dr. J, Jordan, Wilkins, Kobe, and Howard. Not LeBron.

not only that, but he challenged Howard to the next year's dunk contest after Howard won his first one and then pussied out... like he always does.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

not only that, but he challenged Howard to the next year's dunk contest after Howard won his first one and then pussied out... like he always does.
Lebum reminds me of the "Soul Glo" guy in the old Eddie Murphy flick Coming to America. He gets all the deals, the honeys, the moneys, but he's a bitch and she tucks tail when it comes down to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbeyLdcN4R0&feature=related

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lebum reminds me of the "Soul Glo" guy in the old Eddie Murphy flick Coming to America. He gets all the deals, the honeys, the moneys, but he's a bitch and she tucks tail when it comes down to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbeyLdcN4R0&feature=related

Wasnt that the same guy that played Pinky in Next Friday? Same exact role too it seems like.. Its prolly not.. Just a vary similar role with the same kinda hair.. Eddie Murphey prolly played the role in Coming to America.. its been so long since I seen that movie

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Naw the jheri curl guy from Next Friday and Coming to America.. I jus looked it wasnt the same guy.. All i could see was hair and not faces in my head haha.. But similar roles too..
Yamon, I was just bustin your chops.:)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Naw the jheri curl guy from Next Friday and Coming to America.. I jus looked it wasnt the same guy.. All i could see was hair and not faces in my head haha.. But similar roles too..

I knew that it was Eriq La Salle (of ER fame) in Coming to America, but totally had to look up Pinky in Next Friday. Clifton Powell.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee - I looked all over for the The 2011-12 Miami Heat Thread, but couldn't find it?

:grabs: