The 2010-11 Miami Heat Thread

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And before all the lakers fans bring that same old song to me.. I truely like this team unlike in 08 when I just wanted Boston to beat LA cuz I hate the lakers.. Why? First and foremost, Im a Suns fan till the end, but Sarver has ruined them with help from Stern.. Its gonna be some rebuilding years now for the Suns.. The NBA is crap now.. So in the meantime till the Suns get their act together.. Now back to the Heat.. Because LeBron, Wade and Bosh circumvented Sterns will to put winners where he wanted them.. Stern had no control over these young men taking less money to build this team.. Stern has ruined the NBA.. I love these three men.. This is the anti Stern team.. A slap in the face.. Whats Stern next move? What star is he gonna put on the lakers for scraps?

So if you laker fans havent guessed.. Me supporting the Heat is a direct response to hating Stern and the Lakers.. Deal with.. Fire them shots.. It aint worry me none.. Im good and will laugh at you guys hating it.. As all you lakers fans say.. Haters they gonna hate.. Sucks when for you the NBA doesnt give you assistance huh?

And no.. Im not buying a Heat jersey.. But LeBron is the man.. He cant play by the same rules as Mike Jordan did cuz Stern is dictating the winners.. So he said F you Stern..

GO HEAT!!!

Championship!!!! Just how many is the question.. 5? 6? 7? ooowweeee

Hate on haters..

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LBJ, Wade, and a bunch of other All-Stars couldn't deliver the gold in the 2004 Olympics.

Nothing is guaranteed, especially championships.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
^^ While they didn't win, they were much younger than they are now. They are in their prime and will play as a "true" team rather than a compilation of players set on a temporary goal.

I hope they don't win a thing but if they are going to stay together for the duration of their contracts, they will get at least 1 ring.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
LBJ, Wade, and a bunch of other All-Stars couldn't deliver the gold in the 2004 Olympics.

But they sure did in 2008, as older more mature players.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heat get Mike Miller and Big Z.. Only getting stronger... Just a couple more spots left..

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious, considering the source. What happened to hating all the front-runners, I-only-support-Arizona teams? Too funny.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

While I agree with your sentiment Wade, James, Melo and Amare barely played that year. When Iverson is taking nearly 50% more shots than anyone else and Marbury, Richard Jefferson and Marion are the major contributors you get the Bronze.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious, considering the source. What happened to hating all the front-runners, I-only-support-Arizona teams? Too funny.

No joke.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont be mad you two Lakers fans.. The Heat are just far more superior than your Lakers..

You know I don't like the Lakers. Where's that Arizona pride you speak so much about?

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I am confused now too. The Heat will never be "my" team, that will be reserved for the Suns forever. But, as long as the Heat are in the East and i doubt they will face the Suns in the finals, GO SUNS AND HEAT!!! They just go together.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need to start fabricating stories now.. Your just mad cuz you know my Heat gonna whoop up on your Lakers!

Sounds like all your 'Arizona Pride' that you spew was fabricated.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can attest to the fact that dcr has NEVER been a fan of the Lakers.

I actually have a hard time believing this thread is genuine on Gee's part, to be honest. I think he's pullin' y'all's chain...or he's the biggest hypocrite to ever walk the face of the earth. One of the two.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually have a hard time believing this thread is genuine on Gee's part, to be honest.

Alot of people havent read the thread.. I never said I wasnt a Suns fan.. Even said Suns are my #1 team.. But I also said that I hate the Lakers so much that Imma have fun watching the Heat dethrone them.. Hell, the media is already crowning the Heat a month after the lakers just won it all.. haha.. I also said I hate the way Stern allows the lakers to get stars for nothin to put them back on top.. Stern couldnt stop these three guys from from doing this in Miami.. I love it.. So my hatred for the lakers because Im a Suns fan has had a direct effect of me pulling for the Heat.. Add in the fact that Sarver has screwed the pooch with the Suns only adds to the fact that Suns have a very small chance of winning it all.. Make no mistake though.. If the Suns and Heat go to the Finals (lmfao), I'll be cussing the Heat out in my throwback Barkley jersey.. Add in the fact that LeBron is one of the few reasons I like the NBA, and here we are.. Go Heat!! F the Lakers.. Championship..

Cant have the Heat without a Sun..

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can attest to the fact that dcr has NEVER been a fan of the Lakers.

I actually have a hard time believing this thread is genuine on Gee's part, to be honest. I think he's pullin' y'all's chain...or he's the biggest hypocrite to ever walk the face of the earth. One of the two.

He has to be; I don't think people are that blatently obtuse.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When they play the lakers in the Finals, then yes, I'm a Celtics fan...
That is interesting because LeBron couldn't beat the Celtics so he had to go get his big brother Dwyayne Wade to do it for him.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alot of people havent read the thread..
Nobody said you weren't a Suns fan...you've just been rabid about your adamancy (I think I just made that word up) that you only support your home team, and your 2nd (I think) post made it sound pretty much like, for the time being, you're giving up on the Suns while they rebuild, and rooting for the Heat (even if it is just for them to beat the Lakers).

Personally, I'm rooting for the Suns to beat the Lakers & get the championship.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson