The 2007-08 Utah Jazz Thread

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Go Jazz! Great win today! You are a team of destiny as long as the crooked NBA doesn't toss games over to LA. The Lakers are horrible in the clutch. The Jazz are a model franchise! Great team!

Lakers4Eva

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What the hell? I didn't know any Jazz fans existed outside of Utah

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I guess I am the only one that thinks of basketball to be glorified ping pong.

Only baseball is more boring.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
What the hell? I didn't know any Jazz fans existed outside of Utah

He's not a Jazz fan, he's not a fan of anyone. He's a bandwagon, fair weather fan that just backs the front runner. Right now he "backs the D-Backs" until they hit a losing streak, then it will be "I Back *Insert name of 1st place team here*"

Hey, by the way mister bandwagon.. how about those Jazz huh? :lol:

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's not a Jazz fan, he's not a fan of anyone. He's a bandwagon, fair weather fan that just backs the front runner. Right now he "backs the D-Backs" until they hit a losing streak, then it will be "I Back *Insert name of 1st place team here*"
Actually, he is just bitter about all the Laker fans on ASFN, so he posts things like this to express his bitterness.

He doesn't really like the Cowboys, Yankees, Spurs or Jazz.

I think.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Actually, he is just bitter about all the Laker fans on ASFN, so he posts things like this to express his bitterness.

He doesn't really like the Cowboys, Yankees, Spurs or Jazz.

I think.

Doesn't matter, I go on what he posts. He's a bandwagon Cowboy fan to me, he can talk about liking other teams all he wants. We have a thread about the Lakers because we really like the Lakers, I'm taking him at face value. If he can't live with the title, it's his own stupid fault.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard