Thanks to the fans who were at the game.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You guys rocked. Very, very loud. The fox guys kept commenting about it. You all played a big part in the win.

Thank you!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
That was awesome. You could hear it on TV.
You got Hass to false start twice or maybe it was delay of game, either way, good job!

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Seriously, good job everyone. It has even appeared in summaries of the game as the reason the fumble happened.
"I don't know, I think I'm just in shock right now still," Hasselbeck said. "I was kind of in between handing the ball to Shaun or just holding on to it, and a guy sort of came through the middle of us, then the ball was on the ground."

Holmgren said Alexander thought Hasselbeck had called an audible. The confusion came in the din created by the capacity crowd in the Cardinals' year-old stadium.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=270916022

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your welcome.

I had a blast. Best feeling after a win in a long, long time.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I didn't know we were that loud. I mean, I thought we were loud but seeing that Alexander heard an audible that wasn't there..wow.

My voice was gone about two minutes in. But the great thing about losing your voice is you can still yell...you just can't talk.

Reaction score
We have this guy in our section who is a real fireplug!!! Always chattering and always harrasing the opposing fans. Today there was a large group of Seahawk fans above and to the right of our section. When the Seattle made their comeback and took the lead, this group of Seahawk fans were standing and doing chants.

So the Cardinals fan, fireplug goes right up into the midst of this group of Seahawk fans and starts haranguing them. Of course all the regulars in our section got a big kick out of this. The lone Cardinals fan shut up a section of about 20 Seattle fans.

I swear, when the fireplug got after the Seattle fans was when momentum once again started going the Cardinals way! It was awesome!!!

Last edited:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look opposing fans. You can come into our stadium and root for your team, but don't start any of that chant crap. Not in our stadium.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look opposing fans. You can come into our stadium and root for your team, but don't start any of that chant crap. Not in our stadium.

Hey 40? Did you where a red Tillman to the game today? If so I saw you on tv, or someone impersonating you lol..

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Man, I didn't know we were that loud. I mean, I thought we were loud but seeing that Alexander heard an audible that wasn't there..wow.

My voice was gone about two minutes in. But the great thing about losing your voice is you can still yell...you just can't talk.

Dude, it was incredible! Very impressive.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

How freaking great was it to walk out of our building chanting "Here we go Cardinals..." instead of the other team. I still remember the Bears fans dancing and singing last year...I wanted to puke on them.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Can't talk. Won't need my voice for 2 weeks. Plenty of time to recover. Good job everyone! It was loud inside there AND we seemed to finally figure out the appropriate times to cheer!

CardEd

Registered
Reaction score
We let them have it today, you could hear the noise level increase as Hasselbackmountain stepped under center!

Good job all

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
The 10+ drunk Seahawk fans in front of us were pretty funny. It was great having my team beat their's like that. Neil Rackers is back!

Shoulda yelled more... :-/ I did notice how confused the Seahawks were though. Good job guys.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was super sick at the game and had lost my voice yesterday. I still yelled until I couldn't anymore.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
o i was going crazy, great job endzone fans, i saw you guys sitting down....at half? maybe....you guys were up rockin the house all day long, i was holdin down the top for ya'll

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Lost my voice, as is usual at a Cards game for me.

Of course, I got stuck next to "Suns/D-Backs" style fans. They expected me to sit on my hands and shut up. I get the feeling they would have been ok with me wooting and hollering if mustard was racing catsup, or if there were inflatable mascots on the field.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson