Thanks to the fans who were at the game.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I took my buddy who is from Philly, he's an Eagles fan. However, I got him to wear red and he was up and yelling on defense like he was a die hard Cardinals fan. I was proud.

Avondale_Larry

Registered
Reaction score
I have no idea how I'm going to teach tomorrow.

I guess I'll either get a sub or just write on the board, "Open your books and start reading!"

Great game.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score

I guess I'll either get a sub or just write on the board, "Open your books and start reading!"

Great game.
going to school will be easy for me tomorrow. THANK GOD. my school is full of scumhawks fans.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score

Great game.

I teach also, so we may be in the same boat.

I'm hoping I don't have to answer phones tomorrow, but with my luck my boss will wuss out and I'll be on my own!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, I have to go to a Cubs game tomorrow, in the middle of a penant race on Sony's dime... oh wait, that doesn't suck at all.

Cheese's Bizarro World Chi-town experience rolls on!

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We have this guy in our section who is a real fireplug!!! Always chattering and always harrasing the opposing fans. Today there was a large group of Seahawk fans above and to the right of our section. When the Seattle made their comeback and took the lead, this group of Seahawk fans were standing and doing chants.

So the Cardinals fan, fireplug goes right up into the midst of this group of Seahawk fans and starts haranguing them. Of course all the regulars in our section got a big kick out of this. The lone Cardinals fan shut up a section of about 20 Seattle fans.

I swear, when the fireplug got after the Seattle fans was when momentuem once again started going the Cardinals way! It was awesome!!!

What section are you in? Sounds like 450, but I'm sure that happened all over the stadium.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i'm hoarse from yelling in a bar all day long. at a very pretty seahawks fan. the rest of day i received nothing but congratulations from fans of all other teams. it was a bit weird actually.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't speak and I'm exhausted but really really happy

Yes we were loud

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Hey 40? Did you where a red Tillman to the game today? If so I saw you on tv, or someone impersonating you lol..

Gee - I was sporting my Red Tillman jersey (I always do for the first home game of the season...). However, not sure about 40year, but I also had a KOC tatoo on either side of my head!!! :thumbup:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You guys kicked ass and mad love too all of you!! You guys made the Fumble happen it's unreal!!! You make me proud to love my team and its fans so much!!! :thumbup:

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Great job with the noise. The real test comes in two weeks when the Steelers and all their traveling fans hit town. I'm sure Whis will have some big surprises for them.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
too right.

i found the game streamed for the last qtr or so and they did keep talking about it. I couldnt tell as the quality and sound was so poor in the 2" window i could get it to open in.

i also watched the Seahawks Fox post game show and they kept saying that we have a massive advantage in this stadium now and that Matt Hass was saying he was pleased to get out of it , saying that it wasnt like when he used to play in front of 16000 fans (idiot) in SDS.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one of the loudest Cards games I have ever been a part of. It was great seeing our fans standing on 3rd downs. Hell, a lot of my section stood the entire 4th quarter. Even the 80 year old couple that sat right in front of us were standing.

I sat alone and still had a blast. It's too bad I can't make the Steelers game.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Feels Different

There were more people tailgating than I've ever seen. The great news is that the VAST majority of them were wearing red.

It appears that we're FINALLY filling up a stadium with cardinal fans (the ones who'll actually cheer).

This was by far the loudest we've ever been.

I woke up this morning slightly hung over, walked down stairs and grabbed my throat wondering why it hurt; then a smile came to my face as I realized it was soar from yelling.

Thanks Donald for the red mega phone idea; it definitely helped create more noise.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
damn, I have to go to a Cubs game tomorrow, in the middle of a penant race on Sony's dime... oh wait, that doesn't suck at all.

Cheese's Bizarro World Chi-town experience rolls on!
Going to a Cubs game sucks at anytime. You should go see the World Series winning team that resides in Chicago. But, for the most part, any trip to Chitown is a great time(as long as you stay away from Wrigleyville ;)).

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loudest Cardinal game I've ever heard where teams were actually cheering for the Cardinals.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jody Jackson sounded hoarse on "Cardinals Live" following the game. I wonder if it was because she had a cold or whether it was from losing her voice cheering during the game.

The loudness was tres cool. I'd love to see it become a trademark of every home game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn