Thank You Kurt Warner

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
You are one of the greatest playoff QB's of all time. By the numbers, it isn't even close.

You were almost perfect today and we really needed it.

Nothing happens in Cardinal Nation without you.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
29-33
379 Yards
5 Touchdowns
0 Interceptions

154.1 Passer Rating

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I take back everything negative I've ever said about the man, from here on out I completely heart Warner.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's had a lot of great games but this has to be one of his best ever.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
More and more Kurt is becoming the Cardinals version of Steve Nash..

amazing

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
The fact he's such a class act to go along with his humility and he still is as good if not better than he EVER WAS in St. Louis.I really hope we get a couple more years with him. Might have to pay Brenda off to keep him.Even though I know its up to him and GOD.

Glad he could show the WORLD how great he really can be before he rides off into the sunset.Glad he could do it for the CARDINALS and their fans as they did'nt want him at first but eventually realized what they have in him.Kurt paid the price to be a LIFETIME CARDINAL.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
I take back everything negative I've ever said about the man, from here on out I completely heart Warner.

Everyone that has been riding Warner should line up right behind you. Way to step up Conrad. +1 Without Kurt Warner we would not have the success we have had. He is simply the Best in the Playoffs. I am now speechless at the accomplishments he has made for this team. Speechless.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Highest career passer rating(postseason) - Bart Starr: 104.8 Warner: 104.5

Highest career completion percentage(postseason) - Warner: 66.5 Ken Anderson: 66.3

Most 300 yard games(postseason) - Warner: 6(tied with 2 others)

Most career passing TD(postseason) - Montana: 45(23 games), Favre: 39(22 games), Marino: 32(18 games), Warner: 31(12 games)

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

I'm holding you to this conrad!!! :D

The next time KW has four picks and loses a game for us, you just better zip it!

Kurt Warner is the greatest playoff/superbowl QB of all time. I'll fight anybody who says otherwise!

We have a chance against NO next week because of him.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I'm holding you to this conrad!!! :D

The next time KW has four picks and loses a game for us, you just better zip it!

Kurt Warner is the greatest playoff/superbowl QB of all time. I'll fight anybody who says otherwise!

We have a chance against NO next week because of him.

I won't say a word as long as he plays the game.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Highest career passer rating(postseason) - Bart Starr: 104.8 Warner: 104.5

Highest career completion percentage(postseason) - Warner: 66.5 Ken Anderson: 66.3

Most 300 yard games(postseason) - Warner: 6(tied with 2 others)

Most career passing TD(postseason) - Montana: 45(23 games), Favre: 39(22 games), Marino: 32(18 games), Warner: 31(12 games)

That's pretty jaw-dropping, actually. The rate stats, I'm not shocked about. But being 4th in TDs, with the other guys having had that many more opportunities to play? Jeez. That's a little crazy.

Here's hoping he catches Favre this year!

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Kurt is worth every penny of the $23-million he's getting from the Cardinals. The guy is money in the playoffs. Hey, compare and contrast the Tom Brady and Kurt Warner performances today.

This game will go down as one of THE best playoff games in NFL history IMO. The Packers played well on offense, but the Cardinals matched them score for score, and got the "W" with the outstanding defensive play at the end.

Aaron Rodgers is going to win a lot of playoff games for the Packers in the future. He'll just have to wait until another great quarterback retires. And I don't mean Brent Favre. :D

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
How many times have you ever seen a QB have more TD's than incompletions? You're greatness #13!!! The state of Arizona should give you half the land in the Grand canyon.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some more facts about KW

• Kurt Warner threw for 379 yards and five touchdowns, his second career five-TD postseason game. He joins Daryle Lamonica as the only players with a pair of games with at least 5 passing TDs.

• This was just the second time in the Super Bowl era in which both QBs threw for at least 300 yards and four pass TDs in the same game, and Kurt Warner was involved in both. The other was the 1999 Divisional playoff game against Jeff George and the Vikings.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
• Kurt Warner threw for 379 yards and five touchdowns, his second career five-TD postseason game. He joins Daryle Lamonica as the only players with a pair of games with at least 5 passing TDs.

• This was just the second time in the Super Bowl era in which both QBs threw for at least 300 yards and four pass TDs in the same game, and Kurt Warner was involved in both. The other was the 1999 Divisional playoff game against Jeff George and the Vikings.
This underscores the albatross of Warner's career. Even in that game in 1999, the Rams had to hang on just like the Cardinals did today.

Warner has said that it is a huge drain on him to feel that he has to produce at such a high level without making any mistakes for his team to win and today's game is a good example of that. As a QB, leading your team to 48 points and not only not winning but having to go to overtime has to be discouraging.

Look at what Flacco did today and both he and Warner get the same "W".

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kurt Warner is my favorite human being in the world. His desire and drive and skills and leadership and results and humility and ......

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
The fact he's such a class act to go along with his humility and he still is as good if not better than he EVER WAS in St. Louis.I really hope we get a couple more years with him. Might have to pay Brenda off to keep him.Even though I know its up to him and GOD.

Glad he could show the WORLD how great he really can be before he rides off into the sunset.Glad he could do it for the CARDINALS and their fans as they did'nt want him at first but eventually realized what they have in him.Kurt paid the price to be a LIFETIME CARDINAL.

Great to see your post-----been missing you buddy------How 'Bout this-----World Class Huh?????