Thank You Kurt Warner

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Think he could top those stats @NO? ;)
That's just Kurt Warner being Kurt Warner. When the O-Line gives him time he usually does put up similar numbers (tho this may be his best ).

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I've been super critical of Kurt since he joined this team, but he has provided me with some of my most beloved memories as a sports fan.

:notworthy

Last edited:

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Think he could top those stats @NO? ;)
That's just Kurt Warner being Kurt Warner. When the O-Line gives him time he usually does put up similar numbers (tho this may be his best ).

Unless I miss my guess, he won't have to top these stats to beat NO. He did this against the 2nd ranked D in the NFL. NO has already peaked in my estimation, and I don't see ANY way that they could produce the kind of game that GB gave us today. I believed we witnessed the torch being passed today-----and that Rogers is the (new best QB) in the NFL period.

IMO he is as good as Payton Manning is at breaking down coverages, has as good an arm, and better feet and speed. I will be surprised if GB doesn't win multiple rings with him at the helm. That was a REALLY GOOD TEAM that we beat today. They took every shot that we gave them, and came back to return the favor each time. Give them some credit. Warner played nearly perfect ball, ( 4 incompletions all day ). It almost wasn't enough. The D had to give us the win. What a truly great playoff game this was. Listen to Dockett's field interfiew after the game. He will tell you the same thing. GB has a great, young, strong, disciplined football team. Give them some credit. Give the rest to our ENTIRE TEAM.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was so completely, outrageously and totally wrong about Warner. The guy is simply amazing when given even just a little bit of time and should be a sure fire HOFer.

It will be a sad, sad day when Warner retires, not just for the Cards, but for the NFL entirely. How about you end it the way you started Kurt, with confetti showering you as you hold up the 2010 Super Bowl MVP Trophy?

Reaction score
The fact he's such a class act to go along with his humility and he still is as good if not better than he EVER WAS in St. Louis.I really hope we get a couple more years with him. Might have to pay Brenda off to keep him.Even though I know its up to him and GOD.

Glad he could show the WORLD how great he really can be before he rides off into the sunset.Glad he could do it for the CARDINALS and their fans as they did'nt want him at first but eventually realized what they have in him.Kurt paid the price to be a LIFETIME CARDINAL.
Hey Doug, good to see (read) you here!

What a game, huh? :fans:

Reaction score
i was so completely, outrageously and totally wrong about Warner. The guy is simply amazing when given even just a little bit of time and should be a sure fire HOFer.

It will be a sad, sad day when Warner retires, not just for the Cards, but for the NFL entirely. How about you end it the way you started Kurt, with confetti showering you as you hold up the 2010 Super Bowl MVP Trophy?
Hey cheese, I saw the Shapiro Brothers featured in a pre-game interview today on Channel 3! :thumbup:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey cheese, I saw the Shapiro Brothers featured in a pre-game interview today on Channel 3! :thumbup:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Damn! They told us the wrong time that it would air. We wanted to DVR that!

Do you remember what time it was on. I might be able to find it through the online media company but i've got to know the air time. Was it on the 5 O'clock news on sunday?

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Damn! They told us the wrong time that it would air. We wanted to DVR that!

Do you remember what time it was on. I might be able to find it through the online media company but i've got to know the air time. Was it on the 5 O'clock news on sunday?
I don't know the original air time; it had to be prior to game time...

I caught it on a replay sometime around 10:00 pm Sorry! :shrug:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort