Thank You David Johnson

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
David Boston 2.0 in my opinion. He got too big.

actually I think he got too small. After his stellar season he went Vegas and dropped weight... wasn’t the same since. He did put it back on since.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
rewatched 2016 Cards at Seattle

the difference between that DJ and what weve seen the last two years was very noticable

he was north / south, decisive, finished runs

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score

the difference between that DJ and what weve seen the last two years was very noticable

So going back to injuries, no matter what anyone here thinks injuries change play style IMO

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm having a brain fart here. What's the term when a running back takes a slow mo staggered stride within mid stride as David Johnson use to utilize to throw a tackler off... Walter Payton did that too
Not sure what it's called but after Walter did that move, he would lower his head & shoulders, then knock you straight on your ass lol.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pure speculation on my part but I always wondered if David’s wife got in his ear after the injuries and told him he needs to think about his family and life after football.

And once he got his big contract with all that guaranteed $ he got soft. It’s just a theory and we probably will never know the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

He played scared/hurt. I purchased his jersey rookie year so I really really liked David Johnson but sadly the last 2 seasons left a bitter taste in my mouth. I wish him well but I'm glad we have D-Hop, top 3 receiver in his prime. Come to Pappi.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He played scared/hurt. I purchased his jersey rookie year so I really really liked David Johnson but sadly the last 2 seasons left a bitter taste in my mouth. I wish him well but I'm glad we have D-Hop, top 3 receiver in his prime. Come to Pappi.

I purchased a Rolle Jersey his rookie season, I understand bitter:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard