Talk About Value, NOT

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
The Miami pick will be by far the biggest surprise in the 1st round, but you never know.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
There is no logic, rhyme, reason or rhetoric whatsoever behind Miami passing on Quinn for Ginn.. None.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That could be the dumbest draft move in any draft all time. Wow. At least it made me laugh

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That could be the dumbest draft move in any draft all time. Wow. At least it made me laugh

What about Houston taking Mario Williams instead of Bush or one of the QBs last year?

Also one of our biggest rivals just took ANOTHER Wide Receiver. Hope our secondary is up to covering Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What about Houston taking Mario Williams instead of Bush or one of the QBs last year?

Also one of our biggest rivals just took ANOTHER Wide Receiver. Hope our secondary is up to covering Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson.
IMO this is much bigger. HOU had many needs and they thought they could go Williams an adress a need.. Plus they were rated closely at the draft. Quinn is rated much higher than Ginn. Plus although MIA has needs QB is quite possibly their biggest. Plus this draft is so deep at WR they could have picked one up later on.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
IMO this is much bigger. HOU had many needs and they thought they could go Williams an adress a need.. Plus they were rated closely at the draft. Quinn is rated much higher than Ginn. Plus although MIA has needs QB is quite possibly their biggest. Plus this draft is so deep at WR they could have picked one up later on.

Ok, how about Houston taking David Carr instead of Julius Peppers? :D

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score

Detroit is a rival? Both teams just suck so we play them more than teams from other divisions.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
I bet you that Minnesota would have taken Ginn at #7 had AP not fallen to them.

I predicted a top ten pick for Ginn all along...this league can't get Devin Hester out of their minds or their end zones. Everyone wants one of him. And in Ginn's case, he can stretch the defense as a deep threat WR.

Ginn was the first guy I wanted for the Cards...that is before we started talking Ross and Gandy as this year's starting tackles and realized that all hope for the Cards taking Ginn was lost.

Great return men change the entire complexion and momentum of a football game. Field position and back breaking ST TDs are two of the major factors in winning football games at any level.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Detroit is a rival? Both teams just suck so we play them more than teams from other divisions.

Really? We played them so much I could have sworn they were in our division. I mean, what would the season be without our annual shoot out with the Lions.

:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard