All is Not Lost

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
This is a statement from someone who doesn't get that when you know the guy next to you is going to get beat on a lot of plays, you tend to make mistakes.

You clearly outlined a situation in your earlier post that demonstrated this but in your bias to try and take down Froholdt, you clearly aren't seeing the reality of the situation.

As you have been told before (and conveniently ignore) a few of those penalties are procedural penalties that are called on the center when they happen.
Tired of you saying what I do and don't understand simply because I don't agree with you - if that's all you got you can stop replying to my posts altogether - you're not superior to anybody here lol - you're not some final say so - the word authority does not appear on your football resume lol - you're just a guy with a phone making excuses for a guard still trying to learn how to play center -

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think this is part of the reason why we're not seeing the best of the Captain, either.
I noticed last week that he hesitates at the snap before he kicks...as he is looking to his right.
Then he was struggling to get to his man before he collapsed the arc.... that LG position is hurting us

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I noticed last week that he hesitates at the snap before he kicks...as he is looking to his right.
Then he was struggling to get to his man before he collapsed the arc.... that LG position is hurting us
The LG is the problem, not the right. Also, if he's hesitating before he kicks, that's on him. It's less that he hasn't been great and more that he's being hailed as the second coming that's caused the argument. Also, if the penalties are "always called on the center," then that's no excuse, as all the other centers in the league would get penalized for it too.

He's been better than I thought he would be, granted. He's not getting exploded in pass D. That's good. I'd be happy to keep him on as a quality backup moving forward.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The LG is the problem, not the right. Also, if he's hesitating before he kicks, that's on him. It's less that he hasn't been great and more that he's being hailed as the second coming that's caused the argument. Also, if the penalties are "always called on the center," then that's no excuse, as all the other centers in the league would get penalized for it too.

He's been better than I thought he would be, granted. He's not getting exploded in pass D. That's good. I'd be happy to keep him on as a quality backup moving forward.
Bro he’s talking about The Captain.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The LG is the problem, not the right. Also, if he's hesitating before he kicks, that's on him. It's less that he hasn't been great and more that he's being hailed as the second coming that's caused the argument.
This is patently false and a gross exaggeration meant to be a dig.

The Froholdt comments are in response to the near daily comments about how terrible he was going to be. He hasn't. Brandon Thorn, NFL OL expert on Twitter has specifically mentioned how good he has been.
Also, if the penalties are "always called on the center," then that's no excuse, as all the other centers in the league would get penalized for it too.
And they do. Having a few penalties isnt the issue detractors are making it out to be.
Glad to see you've changed your opinion, but Froholdt is clearly a starter. He's shown more than any Cardinals center in a long time.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

stout... the LG, is on HIS RIGHT... dude, come on...drink some coffee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson