Super Bowl MVP?

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Did Larry Fitzgerald get it? Has a player on the losing team ever gotten it? No question in my mind he should get it with his playoff performance!

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Did Larry Fitzgerald get it? Has a player on the losing team ever gotten it? No question in my mind he should get it with his playoff performance!

The award is only for one game.

Had the Cardinals defense held, sure. As it was, Holmes or Big Ben deserved it a lot more.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I don't know how you couldn't give it to Holmes (who got it).

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think that can only happen in Baseball...Barry Bonds came close to getting it in the 2002 World Series

OP
OP
IAWarnerFan

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
Holmes:
9 rec 131 yards and 1 rec TD

Fitz:
7 rec 127 yards and 2 rec TDs (not to mention the playoff records):shrug:

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Holmes' YAC was key.

Really made DRC look like a rookie today.

I'm hoping this loss fuels this team for next season.

They don't need disrespect next year. If this doesn't sit in their gut nothing will.

OP
OP
IAWarnerFan

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
Holmes' YAC was key.

Really made DRC look like a rookie today.

I'm hoping this loss fuels this team for next season.

They don't need disrespect next year. If this doesn't sit in their gut nothing will.
I think the Cardinals will be picked to do very well next year (as they should be). Now that I've had time to cool off, I have to admit I'm da*n proud of this team.;)

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I gotta think that if the Cards had held, Kurt Warner would have been named the MVP. 31/43, 377 Yards, 3 TDs. The second highest passing performance by a QB in the Super Bowl. (Kurt has the top three).

I think he cemented his case for the Hall of Fame tonight, even in a losing effort.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I gotta think that if the Cards had held, Kurt Warner would have been named the MVP. 31/43, 377 Yards, 3 TDs. The second highest passing performance by a QB in the Super Bowl. (Kurt has the top three).

I think he cemented his case for the Hall of Fame tonight, even in a losing effort.

Man he better have.

He came from obscurity to lead a struggling franchise to a two Super Bowls and one victory.

Then he came from the scrap heap to a team with a losing history and took that team to the Super Bowl, having statistically significant seasons.

If he doesn't make it, I'm getting in a large cardboard box, mailing myself to Peter King and when he opens the box I'm gonna hit him in the damn nose.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn