Suns @ Warriors Saturday game thread 2-10-2024

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
What? Why? We are easily a better team than the Warriors right now.
Probably right and I could be very wrong. I'm thinking we could integrate new people at the expense of a W tonight.

For what its worth, they have won 5 of 6 including a 20pt win in Indy and twice against the sixers.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What? Why? We are easily a better team than the Warriors right now.
National TV game. Suns seem to struggle with these sometimes. Also, our new guys are not going to know the plays or schemes. Which means likely them out of position a ton disrupting the flow. However, I agree we should beat them.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Warriors can beat anybody on a given night with Stephen Curry on the court.

As previously mentioned, they have won 5 of their last 6 games and their loss was to the Hawks in overtime.

It looks like they may have righted the ship.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The Warriors can beat anybody on a given night with Stephen Curry on the court.

As previously mentioned, they have won 5 of their last 6 games and their loss was to the Hawks in overtime.

It looks like they may have righted the ship.
I know you didn't state it, but are you also expecting a loss?

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
On Christmas some people were catastrophizing that we might have to trade Devin Booker because the entire future is irrevocably doomed!

It's still an option. It may sound less crazy to you during the next fourth quarter meltdown.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok guys have an issue got the wife pulling me to some Chinese new year party this evening. Is there any way I can watch the game on my phone? Since it’s on abc not sure what my options are to view it?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can't even count most of those 50. The Big 3 are on what game 21 or something playing together. Those others are not even close to a good measuring stick. Heck, the fact they are only 20 something games in isn't a good measuring stick either because they are still in learning each other mode.
The coaching stuff I am talking about does not depend on everybody being healthy. Forcing the team to pick up the pace, have good ball movement, and putting up enough 3’s apply to the whole team.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
National TV game. Suns seem to struggle with these sometimes. Also, our new guys are not going to know the plays or schemes. Which means likely them out of position a ton disrupting the flow. However, I agree we should beat them.
first off I think only Royce will play, and all he really has to do on offense is stand at the three point line.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gary Payton II will start today.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grayson Allen will start tonight.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't look now, but the ESPN Match Predictor has the Warriors favored 55.2% to 44.8%.

How is that different than Shaq’s stupid suns will lose predictions? or Charles for that matter. We seem to be a team on the rise until otherwise shown. I like our chances.

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who tapes the games because I can’t handle the anxiety of a live Suns game:) I’ll peep at the score in the morning and decide watch the tape If they win.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is that different than Shaq’s stupid suns will lose predictions? or Charles for that matter. We seems to be a team on the rise until otherwise shown. I like our chances.

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who tapes the games because I can’t handle the anxiety of a live Suns game:) I’ll peep at the score in the morning and decide watch the tape If they win.

I only posted the link to show the game should not be put in the win column.

Personally, I think it will be a tough game. I'd be very happy with a win.

Edit: I experience the same anxiety, but I can't help myself and watch.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson