Suns updates and discussion for the 2019-20 season

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're going to be waiting a while. They need a wing with Oubre out. Cam is the only one they have now. Perhaps they should have kept Tyler Johnson. He's not ideal at SF but he could play it more than anyone else on our roster. He could slide Booker up to SF also, depending on the matchups. I think we'll see Booker log some minutes at SF going forward, which might not be bad. Rubio & Carter with Booker, Mikal, and Ayton in the frontcourt. That's small but quick. Probably the most athletic lineup they could put out there now.

We're so used to combing the waiver wire and G-League for PG's and bigs that I don't have a clue what wings might be available. Maybe Davon Reed is out there?

Monty was talking the other day about playing Ty Jerome at small forward.

At this point my hope is the Suns can sign someone to bring to camp next season although they should use the 15th slot.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who couldn’t care less about TJ Warren? (I mean other than just posting about him this second?)

These players never leave Suns discussion whether it be Brandon Knight, Eric Bledsoe, the Morris twins, TJ Warren, Josh Jackson, Marguese Chriss, Dragan Bender and on it goes.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Am I the only one who couldn’t care less about TJ Warren? (I mean other than just posting about him this second?)
It just shows how bad the Suns situation is. Look to yesterday to fix today's problem's.

There are multi reasons why Warren is no longer here.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gina Mizell (@ginamizell)
3/2/20, 4:19 PM
Monty Williams on playing defense in today's NBA: "You blow on a guy, it’s (a foul), depending on who you are. I don’t know if defenders are running from the offense or praising the Lord, because now everybody’s just got their hands up in the air running around the court." #Suns

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gina Mizell (@ginamizell)
3/2/20, 4:19 PM
Monty Williams on playing defense in today's NBA: "You blow on a guy, it’s (a foul), depending on who you are. I don’t know if defenders are running from the offense or praising the Lord, because now everybody’s just got their hands up in the air running around the court." #Suns

haha good stuff.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No one:

Gimpy: Man, where's 1Sun? Even though he's a little over the top in his opinions, I'm missing him:).

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's busy on the Cardinals forum saying we should trade Chandler Jones for a bag of tacos.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's busy on the Cardinals forum saying we should trade Chandler Jones for a bag of tacos.

Shredded beef or carne asada tacos and I'd have to think about it but I don't eat pork (except for bacon, sausage and sometimes ham or pork chops) so if it's carnitas, I'd have to vote no.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kelly Oubre undergoing surgery for injured meniscus.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Man, where's 1Sun? Even though he's a little over the top in his opinions, I'm missing him. :)
Actually, most of 1Sun's opinions have come true.

Look at the status of the Suns. Taking a half step up from
laughingstock of the NBA is hardly acceptable.

Its 1Sun's presentation that ticked everyone off. Repeating
the same thing over and over ten times a day.

As the saying goes, it's not what you say (although it is),
it's how you say it. Or, in this case, how many times you
repeat it.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Actually, most of 1Sun's opinions have come true.

Look at the status of the Suns. Taking a half step up from
laughingstock of the NBA is hardly acceptable.

Its 1Sun's presentation that ticked everyone off. Repeating
the same thing over and over ten times a day.

As the saying goes, it's not what you say (although it is),
it's how you say it. Or, in this case, how many times you
repeat it.
No BC, his predictions have been, by in large, wildly incorrect. He just crows really loud at even the slightest hint of being right.

It doesn’t take a meteorologist to tell you it will be hot this summer. But if it was 1sun’s angle he’d tell you it’ll be hot, homes will catch fire and an asteroid will hit. Then he’d demand an apology from anyone who doubts him the moment it hits 100 outside.

Raze

Suns fan since '89
Reaction score
Actually, most of 1Sun's opinions have come true...

Ummm....

January 26th 2020

...Mark my words: Cam will not play in another game this season, and Baynes will not play in a Suns uniform ever again.

June 21st 2019

...Mark my words. This team will go 8-74 next season, and Booker will demand a trade in the process.

December 29th 2018

Mark my words. Morant has bust written all over him, especially if he is drafted top 3 or top 5. His ceiling is Monta Ellis.

As you pointed out BC, we all make bad predictions, but this dude made them and then beat the drum 1,000 more times each. He gets to be wrong every time he beat the drum. So that guy was wrong... a lot.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson