Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No relief in sight?

How about the youngest player in the NBA?

He looks like he's going to be great. :thumbup:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No relief in sight?

How about the youngest player in the NBA?

He looks like he's going to be great. :thumbup:

Who Bynum? lol ok.. like I said.. no relief in sight.. I hope you aint putting all your stock in him cuz Amare and Dwight are still around and 10 times the player Bynum is..

trueherotillman

Registered
Reaction score
i meant what i said. your daddy's lakers. the late 90's/2000's Lakers teams werent the glory days. 1980's were. team of the decade. Kobe doesnt win another championship.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you met him? Just wondering.

Not really. Unless you call seeing him at an airport and saying hi to him as he doesn't even acknowledge your existance...meeting him.

Actually I base most of my opinion on my brother's wife's experience. She was an intern on a movie that he worked on. She said he treated everybody like garbage, liked to change lines that he felt were inferior to his ideas, argue with the director and was very demeaning to the crew for pretty much 100% of the shoot. Some of the crew that she worked with had worked with him on other movies and basically they said that's standard behavior with him. Good enough for me.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why did Nash whine "I'm bleeding" and keep sucking on his finger? The replay was clear it was all ball, and he put on a primadonna act. Overacting, jeez...the ref should have said "ok, get off the court and get a sub...you can't bleed on the court." Note he didn't get a bandage, and if he were bleeding that would have had to happen.

Thought that was kind of a bitch move...

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Why did Nash whine "I'm bleeding" and keep sucking on his finger? The replay was clear it was all ball, and he put on a primadonna act. Overacting, jeez...the ref should have said "ok, get off the court and get a sub...you can't bleed on the court." Note he didn't get a bandage, and if he were bleeding that would have had to happen.

Thought that was kind of a bitch move...

rofl you can't be serious about that "the replay was clear it was all ball", just wow take off your homer glasses. Sure he got ball but he got ball by simply smacking him all across his arms/hands. All ball, what a joke, the replay even showed how he hit that finger.

PS: Good luck fishing, it will be soon.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rofl you can't be serious about that "the replay was clear it was all ball", just wow take off your homer glasses. Sure he got ball but he got ball by simply smacking him all across his arms/hands. All ball, what a joke, the replay even showed how he hit that finger.

Nope, it was all ball and very clear. Again, if Nash was bleeding why didn't the ref make him get a bandage? It is the NBA rule...tonight in the Lakers/Nuggets game they made Camby get a bandage. Nash a) had no blood and b) was crying wolf.

BTW, if you didn't know when the ball is in a players hands the hands are part of the ball so a slap on the ball & hands is not a foul...it's moot though because it was all ball, but even if he caught hand it is part of the ball so still not a foul.

Sorry, Nash was acting waaaay too much there.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Nope, it was all ball and very clear. Again, if Nash was bleeding why didn't the ref make him get a bandage? It is the NBA rule...tonight in the Lakers/Nuggets game they made Camby get a bandage. Nash a) had no blood and b) was crying wolf.

BTW, if you didn't know when the ball is in a players hands the hands are part of the ball so a slap on the ball & hands is not a foul...it's moot though because it was all ball, but even if he caught hand it is part of the ball so still not a foul.

Sorry, Nash was acting waaaay too much there.

Sure says someone who defended the refs for game 3 of the playoffs?

Oh and a cut on the finger doesn't have to bleed, or maybe you are different than most of us.

Slapping someone down across the arms and hitting the ball plus his hands, it was such an obvious foul which wasn't even called.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure says someone who defended the refs for game 3 of the playoffs?

Oh and a cut on the finger doesn't have to bleed, or maybe you are different than most of us.

Slapping someone down across the arms and hitting the ball plus his hands, it was such an obvious foul which wasn't even called.

I'm sorry you can't see past your Nash foam finger...too bad.

trueherotillman

Registered
Reaction score
agreed, the hand is part of the ball. i thought it was a pretty clean swipe, actually. now, if you want to start talking about complaining, look no further than #24 of Los Angeles.

as long as Sunderland knocks off the Yankees, err...Man U, then they can stay in the Premiership in my book.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
agreed, the hand is part of the ball. i thought it was a pretty clean swipe, actually. now, if you want to start talking about complaining, look no further than #24 of Los Angeles.

No doubt...Kobe complains all the time, whether he is hit or not. It's annoying.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No doubt...Kobe complains all the time, whether he is hit or not. It's annoying.

I wish some of these Suns fans could watch a game with us D. They'd be suprised how much we bitch about KB. ha ha

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There would be an all out brawl 2 seconds after tip off..

Actually, the Lakers game was on during the last ASFN meet.

And no all out brawl broke out.

Also, abomb's car was painted up with pro-suns and anti-lakers stuff and no all out brawl broke out.

And I think I recall bitching about the Lakers being lazy as hell bringing the ball upcourt during the meet...4 of them behind halfcourt walking when the game was on the line.

Or maybe I missed the all out brawl. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard