Suns Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Here is a good thread for most normal people.....post in here......we can share how we all feel about the Valley's Barney Wannabe Team.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Since I realized that Suns Chumps have a real hard on for the team. It's like the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Since I realized that Suns Chumps have a real hard on for the team. It's like the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

1) NEZ can't name 5 people on the Suns

2) NEZ can't name 5 people on the Lakers

This is the ultimate example of bandwagon fandom. And he's a Laker guy. Imagine that.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can't name 5 people on the Lakers....that is correct...I admit I only like them cuz Suns fans are jealous that their trophy case isn't naked.

Can name the whole Stupid Suns team...have to listen to Bickley and MJ overhype them every morning. That team is counting on Andre Wadsworth....errrrr.....Stoudemire......:biglaugh:

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Go NEZ GO!

You can doooo it!

Let me try this......

KOBE best player in the NBA and the center of Raja Bell's man crush.

Kwame Brown

Slava Medvedenko....is this guy still on the team?? Uh oh

Andrew Bynum

Luke Walton :mad:

Ronny Turiaf Gonzaga rules

Smush Parker is he even on the team also?? Uh oh

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when he realized that abomb and d-dogg would let him join their cool kid club if he did. that's like playing dungeon's and dragons just so your recently crowned class b dungeon-master cousin mitch will like you.

:lmao:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to this first game. Staples Center...national TV...

And since it is Halloween night the Lakers can dress up and pretend to be a playoff team...just like last year.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
And since it is Halloween night the Lakers can dress up and pretend to be a playoff team...just like last year.

And it will be the dumbest costume anyone of us will ever see. Like dressing up in one of those plastic Batman suits.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZ, consider this your official warning. Being the smack forum, I give a lot of leeway. One thing I do not tolerate, however, is someone who lies. There is nothing SEXY about the Lakers or their Fans. Please do not spread this rumor anymore.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Did they have a little Suns Media get together today?? LMAO....all Suns fans do is sit around and wish who they could have.

OOOHHHH oooohhh oohh....Jumaine Jones.

No wait....some ELY guy nobody has ever heard of...he'll be the savior to this team's sorry Center history.

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Did they have a little Suns Media get together today?? LMAO....all Suns fans do is sit around and wish who they could have.

No wait....some ELY guy nobody has ever heard of...he'll be the savior to this team's sorry Center history.

Better than you Lakers fans sitting around placing bets on which woman Kobe will rape next.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Better than you Lakers fans sitting around placing bets on which woman Kobe will rape next.

Is that really all you can come up with?? How about you go place a bet on which 14 year old girl Kevin Johnson will shower with, next.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

:|

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Is that really all you can come up with?? How about you go place a bet on which 14 year old girl Kevin Johnson will shower with, next.

What time period are you living in? 1998? That joke was old before KJ retired... and it still isn't funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson