Reaction score
Nice bounce back dub by suns good gms by eric 3 pt gordon and kd

420 tipsy turtle 3 candy cubes to w there good hippie effects :) lol

Nice job suns

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
KDB, Goodwin, and Eubanks don't even get garbage time. Wow
You kinda want a team built like this to battle each other for minutes. In a good way. Azubuike is taking minutes, not backing into them. I think Goodwin and Eubanks will come back. It's like Ej says, those guys have to get back to what they do well. KDB is kinda surprising. I wonder if he's got a nagging little injury. He had a good stretch there for awhile.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They knocked down more 3s than us and we had 19 freaking turnovers and still put up 129 and blew them out! Just let that sink in Book was just ok with 20/7 tonight but they looked like a different team! They looked like they were having fun and just playing together maybe the best complete game they have put together all season, very few lapses…

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They knocked down more 3s than us and we had 19 freaking turnovers and still put up 129 and blew them out! Just let that sink in Book was just ok with 20/7 tonight but they looked like a different team! They looked like they were having fun and just playing together maybe the best complete game they have put together all season, very few lapses…
OR, it was just Houston.... OK, sorry to be Debbie Downer.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OR, it was just Houston.... OK, sorry to be Debbie Downer.
Well maybe you should pay more attention… Houston had beaten its last 11 western conference opponents in a row they said. Have a winning record and a young athletic team that’s beaten some solid teams. And it wasn’t just that we won it was the way we played and guys looked happy and not disfunctional besides some turnovers. We built a huge lead and kept it lots of encouraging stuff from this game period!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I was kinda worried about Gordon speaking to the press like that - but I got home as the game was ending - then they interviewed Gordon - then they cut the interview a little short because there was people waiting for Gordon - those people happened to be his former rocket teammates

This tells me I probably don't have to worry