Suns @ Lakers Thursday Playoff game thread 6-3-2021 - Game 6

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's do this.

The Suns travel back to the Staples Center on Thursday to face the Lakers in Game 6.

Only a maximum of two games left in the series in which the Suns lead 3-2. With a win in Los Angeles the Suns can finish the series.

The game will be televised on Bally Sports Arizona and TNT.

Start time is listed at 7:30 p.m. Arizona time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's time to complete the job.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any mention of Paul's status, I just saw he re-injured shoulder last night.

Nothing new on Chris Paul that I can find this morning. He hit some free throws and went to the locker room but returned to the bench later.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Havin my morning coffee watching suns highlights is fun

Hoping good suns team shows up tom

Lol at lebron saying suns kicked la ass in press conference love to see him not happy vs suns anyway lol

Still especially now incredible season if at worst only take la to 7 no one would have said that yr ago u would probably end up in a mental hospital lol

Go suns we are the valley!!!

I'm sooooooo enthusiastic happy now even on little zzz

Gonna go play suns my gm on ps5 :)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will put this here because the focus is game 6. Chris Paul says he could use some rest.

Winning this game is important.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I expect the lakers to come out aggressive with Lebron putting pressure on the basket from the get-go. They’ll have home cooking with refs and energy from the home crowd. Ain’t going to be a stroll in the park tomorrow. Have to bring our hard hats. And a bunch of other sports cliches.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Elimination games are always tough, especially on the road. But if Davis doesn’t play and we can get them down early, they might just pack it up and call it a season.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pedal to the metal. The first 10 minutes are critical. If the Suns come out hot and build a lead, the Lakers will start booking vacation tickets before half time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We absolutley could.

Still didn't shoot a very good percentage.

But we might have a more limited CP3.

man, it would be great to get this over in 6 and have Denver go 7 to get him so more rest.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Schroeder has disappeared. If Paul is limited I give Carter a chance to just dog him for a while. Carter can really frustrate people. Just bring in our depth in waves. Everyone going all out.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Btw. I see the pundits saying crowder is afraid of LeBron. I don’t see it. Crowder is not going to beat LeBron in a matchup but he sure as heck is going to make it painful (literally) for LeBron to carry the load.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope we can somehow carry our energy from last night over to game 6. I want to see LeBron quit on his team again.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lakers open -3.

We probably lose tomorrow.

I really think Suns are winning.

Obviously the lakers can't really play any worse, but I truly believe the Suns will be on a mission to end it, and will be successful.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I was surprised to see the line. Let’s see where it moves. If AD is ruled out then I suspect we will be small favs.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This series aside, I've always had mad respect for LaBron. Dude is one hell of a player and seemed to be a model citizen... no guns, drugs, DUI etc. The only thing I never really cared for was the way he left Cleveland and the whole cheap drama of him going to Miami. That being said, I hope he goes down in flames on Thurs.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But we might have a more limited CP3.

man, it would be great to get this over in 6 and have Denver go 7 to get him so more rest.

This may not be the popular view, but I feel like we are playing better against the Lakers with Cam Payne and his penetration anyway - and I would be highly tempted to start him.

There is no guarentee Denver Portland goes 7 either, in fact I have a feeling Denver will close it out in 6 also.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really think Suns are winning.

Obviously the lakers can't really play any worse, but I truly believe the Suns will be on a mission to end it, and will be successful.

Suns are on a mission. Booker is young and hungry. CP3 has something to prove, Crowder as well.

Lakers have already started the blame game imo. First it was crying with the refs. Then Trez posting or liking posts on social media about why he's not playing. Lebron quitting in game 4 as the layup was missed, head down. And last night too as the players around the Lebron didnt want to play for him. Then the lebron early exit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose