Suns @ Lakers Thursday Playoff game thread 6-3-2021 - Game 6

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was surprised to see the line. Let’s see where it moves. If AD is ruled out then I suspect we will be small favs.

I saw AD wince in pain in his pre game workout so I don't really care if he plays or not. He will be completely inefective if he trys.

We will be playing the same Lakers team we just whipped.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns are on a mission. Booker is young and hungry. CP3 has something to prove, Crowder as well.

Lakers have already started the blame game imo. First it was crying with the refs. Then Trez posting or liking posts on social media about why he's not playing. Lebron quitting in game 4 as the layup was missed, head down. And last night too as the players around the Lebron didnt want to play for him. Then the lebron early exit.

Yeah, I think Lebron knows it's over. He can't carry this team, and the way the rest of the team is playing, prime Lebron couldn't carry them either.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Amazing morning I've watched highlights like 10 times with coffee fun day!!!

Massive gm tom don't give james a 7 gm chance end it!!!!! Praying lol

Ayton paul book bench all spectacular yesterday

Go suns we are the valley!!!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Schroeder has disappeared. If Paul is limited I give Carter a chance to just dog him for a while. Carter can really frustrate people. Just bring in our depth in waves. Everyone going all out.
Lol schroder watching his big pay day fly out window on forums lakers fans want him gone lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not counting out the Lakers, the refs and the NBA wanting a Game 7 tomorrow, especially with a one armed CP3 again.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really think Suns are winning.

Obviously the lakers can't really play any worse, but I truly believe the Suns will be on a mission to end it, and will be successful.
I agree. There is no experience lacking with Paul, Crowder, and Craig.

Book does not seem to be withering and Bridges and CamJ are very mature steady young players that do not seem bothered by the big stage. Ayton seems to actually feed on the opportunity of bigger games. He seems bored in lesser games.

OTOH, Schroeder is weak mentally, that was evident all the way back in Atlanta. Drummond's weaknesses are now evident. He really lacks mobiility. Suns has have a huge advantage in coaching.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Amazing morning I've watched highlights like 10 times with coffee fun day!!!

Massive gm tom don't give james a 7 gm chance end it!!!!! Praying lol

Ayton paul book bench all spectacular yesterday

Go suns we are the valley!!!
Coffee? Good for you!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waiting on the injury report is usually not meaningful at this point in time with teams not wanting to show their hand until right before game time.

I'm guessing Chris Paul and Anthony Davis will be questionable for game 6. I'm hoping Monty gives Paul the day off, maybe some treatment and hope for the best on Thursday.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Waiting on the injury report is usually not meaningful at this point in time with teams not wanting to show their hand until right before game time.

I'm guessing Chris Paul and Anthony Davis will be questionable for game 6. I'm hoping Monty gives Paul the day off, maybe some treatment and hope for the best on Thursday.
Im just anxious on paul that injury and when he shot fts looked painful.... when 1st happened i thought f done for poffs lol i cussed like 10 times...

Hope update on paul later today early tom...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im just anxious on paul that injury and when he shot fts looked painful.... when 1st happened i thought f done for poffs lol i cussed like 10 times...

Hope update on paul later today early tom...

There will be an injury report later today. It should come out late this afternoon.

I'm hoping the Suns will go with the attitude of wrapping it up in game 6 even if Paul can't play.

I suppose there is a possibility the Suns could rest Paul 2-3 days and play him on Saturday if necessary.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am trying to put my finger on why, but there is something about this Suns team that reminds me of the Terry Porter, Clyde Drexler, Cliff, Kevin Duckworth, Portland teams of the 1990's. Maybe its just the combo of offense and defense and the depth.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am trying to put my finger on why, but there is something about this Suns team that reminds me of the Terry Porter, Clyde Drexler, Cliff, Kevin Duckworth, Portland teams of the 1990's. Maybe its just the combo of offense and defense and the depth.

Yeah, I can see that. It is kind of similar.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we can expect the exact opposite of that on Thursday in Staples. At least early.

My brother and I were just talking about this. It will be worse. Expect Lebron to get the benefit of the doubt LIKE CRAZY at the Staples center. Lots of ticky tack going to go his way.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
we can expect the exact opposite of that on Thursday in Staples. At least early.

The craig block on lebron was legit. The caruso on the book and1 was bad. The gasol one was legit. Lakers/caruso tried some flops again, didnt work again.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The craig block on lebron was legit. The caruso on the book and1 was bad. The gasol one was legit. Lakers/caruso tried some flops again, didnt work again.

For once the calls were not lopsided. The number of times the Lakers got to the free throw line verses the Suns in a few quarters during this series was beyond ridiculous.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was surprised to see the line. Let’s see where it moves. If AD is ruled out then I suspect we will be small favs.

The line makes sense considering there has been no news on Paul's shoulder. I imagine it will change more in our favor so long as there isn't any bad news regarding his shoulder.

I almost think the Suns should rest him. I'm not saying they should but I would be fine with that decision.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Laker troll's effort about as good as the Lakers effort last night. Weak.
He gone. Sometimes you've just got to feel sorry for them. How the mighty have fallen. The king is dead. Long live the Suns!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson