Suns @ Lakers Friday game thread 10-22-2021

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That Laker team does not look like a contender in the slightest. Too many washed up bigs and massive egos. The lane is clogged when they're on offense leading to one long jumper after another, then on the other end they're too slow to rotate... then they start getting passive aggressive with each other.

And this is only the 2nd game... and they're healthy.

If AD or LeBron get dinged up they're going to reeeeeeeally struggle.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was great to see him return to form in the 2nd half. Might take him a bit to get warmed up each night as he plays his way back into shape.

Yeah. So nice to see Devin Booker playing like Devin Booker getting those close-in shots to drop.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul gets the game ball after reaching 20K points and 10K assists mark in his career.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to see Book start to Cook.

And for the love of God, I hope I never have to listen to Burke call a game against us again. I’m not one to call out “bias” announcers or refs but that was ridiculous.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Good win. Bridges was outstanding on offense and D. Made Lebron look human. Bench needs some seasoning. Happy to see crowder throw in all those floaters - good weapon if he’s being run off the 3 point line. Ayton failed to get back on D four times. Lame. Also super soft offensively again. He’s the same guy he’s been when it’s not the playoffs. Hated letting them cut 23 points off the lead - but happy that could happen and we still lead by 9. Gotta get our threes falling.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Monty just rode the bench too long late in the game with the huge lead and all the starters got kind of cold. They sat forever in real minutes then had to go back in so the game didn’t get away. When things were flowing in the 3rd we were steam rolling them, think Monte got too cute trying to rest all the starters for tomorrow.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Idr who said they never saw LeBron quit. He’s done it several times. Finals. Finals. And playoffs last year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard