Suns @ Bucks Tuesday Finals game thread 7-20-2021 - Game 6

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't know if Booker can do this on his own without a better star around him. If they stand pat they won't make the finals next year. I'd move on from Crowder and try to bring in more size and rim protection.
Agree, need another big. Rishawn Holmes was a nice backup who played hard. Need someone like that. Also need to have couple more wings who can shoot the ball and be that dagger for this team. Crowder is more cold than hot. Bridges is a question mark to me. Like Cam Johnson. After that the other bench guys are all the same to me

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Meh

this sucks but come on man the Suns are children for Christ sakes. How long did it take Giannis to get his ring? He’s been dealing with coming up shorts for a few years now. Nobody wins it all the first time

Booker, Ayton, Cam, Bridges all under 25 let that sink in

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It’s not about forcing, it’s about teaching.

Some people aren't teachable. We should take Ayton at his word from when he came into the NBA. He will coast and ride his natural talent just enough to get paid his next big contract. He will never be great.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We desperately need someone else who can create there own shot and more size

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well race continues to see which team gets title first cards or suns sob!!! Man

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure Monte is the guy so many head scratching decisions. Why after Payne brought us out of terrible first to a great second qtr and the lead at the half. Then he barely plays if at all in the second half? Constant weird decisions and line ups Monte used just got abused or didn’t work. You basically just had a finals game decided by the refs giving one guy a million free throws on questionable fouls. Good job NBA you put your boy foster in there to deliver and he did!

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
And again, why do you ignore the first three rounds? Going into the Finals, Ayton was easily our playoff MVP.
Unfortunately, that's what makes it even more frustrating. The talent is clearly there, he's not a bust. But the mental/psychological part is broken or undeveloped. Hopefully, it's not unfixable.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Meh

this sucks but come on man the Suns are children for Christ sakes. How long did it take Giannis to get his ring? He’s been dealing with coming up shorts for a few years now. Nobody wins it all the first time

Booker, Ayton, Cam, Bridges all under 25 let that sink in
Giannis is 26.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This was a tough matchup. The Suns had no answers for Giannis or Middleton. Too much size. If Giannis was hurt the Suns win this easy but he came back and dominated.
If we had “no answer” for Middleton then Bridges is a nothing player.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Correct. He has a lot to work on and is a dog of the finals, but he deserves some praise for what he did through the first three rounds.
This is true. Just crazy how far he fell off from the other playoff series. Maybe he just hit the perverbial wall and couldn’t break through.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I’m sorry but Booker choked in prime time! Curse of the Kardashians is very strong and real. Booker sucked when the game was on the line the entire series.

Booker tried to do too much. He will learn from this. Ayton won't.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson