Suns @ Bucks Tuesday Finals game thread 7-20-2021 - Game 6

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns travel back to the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee for Game 6 on Tuesday.

It's either win or the season is over.

They trail in the Finals 3-2.

The game again will be televised on ABC.

Start time is listed at 6 p.m. Arizona time.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Milwaukee is mentally tougher and has a better big-3. Doesn’t mean we can’t pull out it and the way Paul looked down the stretch actually made me feel good about his injuries.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty summarizes what needs to happen in Game 6... win one game to bring it back to Phoenix.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dscher

Registered
Reaction score
Perfect game to show we aren't just a sad sack... 4 loses in a row after a 2-0 lead!? As much as that would hurt as a fan...ouch and kick to the n uts as a player and coach.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
no problem. this team plays their best under maximum pressure
2 games
bubble mode

Last edited:

JosiahLee

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don’t know why but kinda wish the Suns were getting on a plane tonight to Milwaukee. That’s what the Bucks did after game four even though the game was three days away.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Don’t know why but kinda wish the Suns were getting on a plane tonight to Milwaukee. That’s what the Bucks did after game four even though the game was three days away.
It’s easier to recover at home. Fly out Monday morning.

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

They don't deserve to sleep in their own beds tonight. Other than Booker, they don't deserve sleep. They got plenty during the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
My hope is that the Bucks are now riding the same overconfidence that the Suns clearly had after Game 2, thinking the series is in the bag. No guarantees, but maybe that will throw them next game. Of course, that will only make a difference if the Suns themselves stop playing with their own heads up their rears.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns will have to play a perfect game. Also, I hate to say it but the Bucks are not just a game away from a title.

They are one big run from a title. If the Bucks have a big run in a quarter that will likely break the Suns psychologically.

1Sun

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Suns will have to play a perfect game. Also, I hate to say it but the Bucks are not just a game away from a title.

They are one big run from a title. If the Bucks have a big run in a quarter that will likely break the Suns psychologically.

I think tonight's second quarter run already did that...