Suns at Heat Game Thread

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
So....all still in favor of trading J-Rich say "I"......

<crickets>

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Chalmers cannot handle Nash....they better switch Wade on him

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Good, hard foul on Wade going to the hoop there. I like it!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This game is OVER.

NICE JOB SUNS!

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good job Suns, and without Barbosa too. I like Amare's effort on defense today even if its at the expense of missed free throws.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow what a great games by Nash, Amare, and Dudely, we have a few things to improve on but a very solid win love the bench play to beat the heat!!!! way to be 4-0 suns lets have a good showing in Orlando

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So whos going to fess up and eat some crow after saying nash "clearly has lost a step" last year.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
Im gonna say this again as it is becoming a trend but if we are gonna get this many free throws you have to hit a better percentage then 63%

cly2tw

Reaction score
Great win, great adjustment after the half. SSOL was killing ourselves in the 1st half, with Nash rushing to 5 TOs. 2nd half, Nash held to the ball better and shot when open. We executed half court plays kind of better than fast pace. Amare was the steady force all night, despite that free throw shooting abandoned him. Dragic with confidence is an asset. JRich got his groove late but not too late. Great sign all around.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Amare being less reliant on his freakish athleticism so far this season has helped him to use his other talent. He is more focused on rebounding and defense rather than just being a scorer. This makes him a smarter player.

Also Collins stats may not show it but he made a solid contribution tonight.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow what a great games by Nash, Amare, and Dudely, we have a few things to improve on but a very solid win love the bench play to beat the heat!!!! way to be 4-0 suns lets have a good showing in Orlando

They just might with Howard briefly exiting tonight's game with a shoulder injury.

Last edited:

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good job Suns. :)

Nice way to start off the road trip. :)

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good come-from-behind win, but the Suns cannot rely on jump shots all season to carry the offense. Still waiting on Amare to resume his interior dominance. Fortunately, Nash still knows how to create high-percentage shots for himself and others, but we got behind early precisely because we kept taking and missing jump shots. JRich was part of the problem early, but he did hit some big shots down the stretch.

And what's with the horrible free throw shooting.

We gave up 12 offensive boards, but we still out-rebounded the Heat by 1.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Good come-from-behind win, but the Suns cannot rely on jump shots all season to carry the offense. Still waiting on Amare to resume his interior dominance. Fortunately, Nash still knows how to create high-percentage shots for himself and others, but we got behind early precisely because we kept taking and missing jump shots. JRich was part of the problem early, but he did hit some big shots down the stretch.

And what's with the horrible free throw shooting.

We gave up 12 offensive boards, but we still out-rebounded the Heat by 1.

Well, we really rode Channing the last 2 games with his shooting. We didn't have that tonight and grinded out a big win in the 4th.

Free throw shooting is unbelievable. We've always been one of the best in the league, now we've got to be near the bottom. What is going on?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great win. It was very frustrating watching the Suns in the first half. Nash and Amare came up big in the second half. I thought Amundson played big also. He is always hustling.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Free throw shooting is unbelievable. We've always been one of the best in the league, now we've got to be near the bottom. What is going on?

I wonder if they spent so much time getting back to SSOL shape and working on defense they didn't work on their FT