Suns are frontrunners to sign Bol Bol

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That one earlier in the first half from the far side of the court, I have never seen a guy raise the ball that high in the air going towards a dunk. These clips keep missing that one. That was the one I was really impressed with.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bol Bol and KD should alternate back up 5 minutes moving forward. Eubanks’s best accomplishment this season was being Isaiah Stewart’s punching bag

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
Another good game for Bol last night,,,,his presence when guarding the paint is noticed by opponents wanting to drive the paint to score,,then they pass the ball away. Hell, I'd be scared to shoot against him as well. His plus side is now we know he can score as well. Add another 15-20 pounds and he would be a monster!

1982baskets

Veteran
Reaction score
Bol Bol and KD taking turns at the 5 with Nurk starting does give the Suns a different look. I agree.

Royce O'Neale will also change the way this team can play with Beal. I can see lineups where we have KD, O'Neale, Grayson, Beal, Book. That lineup can get up and down the floor, shoot, and defensively if the opposing team doesn't have a lot of power inside, we can probably do well.

When Bol makes his 3 pointers it's a game changer. I just question if he can match up defensively in the playoffs.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
That baseline floater game is way too sick for someone his height. If he can hit 35% of his threes from the corner we may have something there.

Sign him to a team friendly deal now. That's my take.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well. If any owner can find a way to keep Bol long-term, it's Ishbia. I do think we need to keep Bol. His physical makeup and skill set give him the potential to be a special player--the type of player we will not be able to draft in the next few years.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well. If any owner can find a way to keep Bol long-term, it's Ishbia. I do think we need to keep Bol. His physical makeup and skill set give him the potential to be a special player--the type of player we will not be able to draft in the next few years.

This. I'm not saying he'll reach KD level, but once we are done with Beal and KD, we need to have someone in our back pocket who can fill that void that will be left, and also hard to replace due to the new rules/caps.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That baseline floater game is way too sick for someone his height. If he can hit 35% of his threes from the corner we may have something there.

Sign him to a team friendly deal now. That's my take.
I think they would be glad to do that. The problem will be what the league does and does not allow.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we keep Bol for one more season then we get early bird rights to re-sign him which allows for a larger and longer deal. He can be signed for close to the MLE at that point. The key is getting him back next year on a minimum deal first.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
If we keep Bol for one more season then we get early bird rights to re-sign him which allows for a larger and longer deal. He can be signed for close to the MLE at that point. The key is getting him back next year on a minimum deal first.
Still have a good chance at that this summer. From what I've heard, he loves playing with KD.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard