Suns @ 76ers Wednesday game thread 4-21-2021

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Well with 0.3 seconds left the idea you can catch it and heave an accurate 3 that far is just one in a million
Sure, but getting 4 points on a play is literally impossible unless our players are dumb enough to foul on a three when up 4.

I would have to double check, but I am pretty sure they were also out of timeouts.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Embiid hits that, to give him 41 and put the game into OT, it goes down as the greatest buzzer beater in regular season history.

as is, it goes down as a W for us. Love it.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Because he makes it, Sixers get a timeout and advances the ball. Rather have the Sixers have the ball on our end with .8 then on theirs. I guess. Doesn’t make sense.

There was no chance they could win it being down 4 with .8 seconds left. So he should have just made it to seal it.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Starting this roadie 2-0 is huge. I don’t care that the Sixers had some guys out. They had the MVP, they’re pushing for HCA in the conference, Book played like crap for the first 46 minutes and we lost Crowder. That’s a great win, IMO.

It's.the sort of win that makes you give a hard stare at games like the Spurs

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty doesn't think Paul missed the free throw on purpose.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reportedly Crowder tweaked his ankle. We will find out more tomorrow.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's.the sort of win that makes you give a hard stare at games like the Spurs

good teams just have stinkers every once in a while. Reminded me of the 1993 Suns who were on fire and then just out of nowhere lost to the Nets at home by like 30.

regardless, this team has been given me so much entertainment during a really rough time that I just can’t get mad at them for a loss like that. I’ll vent in threads, mostly during Ws and loom foolish at the end, but the losses are so few and far between that I can just throw them away this season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netsnjkidd