Sun Bowl

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was reported Napier wasn't with the team.

I knew the Sun Devil offense wasn't clicking today.

NC State probably wins anyway but the Sun Devils couldn't properly focus for the game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Manny Wilkins is throwing well to finish the game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish Todd Graham well. He restored Sun Devil traditions and he was 4-2 against rival Arizona.

Too bad he couldn't achieve what we all wanted at Arizona State.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Goodbye Todd Graham... don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I won't miss the one consistent thing about TG's teams: being woefully unprepared for any meaningful game on a national stage.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
Goodbye Todd Graham... don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I won't miss the one consistent thing about TG's teams: being woefully unprepared for any meaningful game on a national stage.

Its probably going to be a whole lot worse with Edwards so prepare yourself. Not even mad they fired Graham per se just wish they would have hired a more capable coach to replace him.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Its probably going to be a whole lot worse with Edwards so prepare yourself. Not even mad they fired Graham per se just wish they would have hired a more capable coach to replace him.

Yeah, not disagreeing with you a bit. I hope to be surprised by Edwards... but not holding my breath. Maybe if his staff turns out to be filled with highly competent people, things may turn out not too bad.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
If Edwards can at least teach these kids how to tackle on defense...I'll consider that a major success.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Edwards is going to be successful I think it rests with better recruiting. The coordinators and assistants are going to be doing a lot of the coaching. I do hope Herm has some better offensive and defensive strategies.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm just saying, Sun Devil fans shouldn't dump on Graham when he is on his way out the door.

I don't want to reopen the whole firing issue but yesterday was simply an extension of the last couple of seasons. Doesn't matter who was there and who wasn't as far as I am concerned. Simply more of the same.

The players didn't show up and they had incentive to send Graham out a winner and incentive to try and impress the new guy who was watching.

I questioned if they could win that game but I saw a nice stage set for them.

Bring on the new guys and let's see what happens

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't want to reopen the whole firing issue but yesterday was simply an extension of the last couple of seasons. Doesn't matter who was there and who wasn't as far as I am concerned. Simply more of the same.

The players didn't show up and they had incentive to send Graham out a winner and incentive to try and impress the new guy who was watching.

I questioned if they could win that game but I saw a nice stage set for them.

Bring on the new guys and let's see what happens

What is done is done.

However, you might want to read this article concerning the players.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...fensive-players-face-big-decisions/991808001/