Sorry guys about not reporting last game!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I had a 93 year old grandmother in the hospital, a kid going to Urgent Care for a very bad ear infection, ReplayTV AND VCR issues, and I had log on internet issues! Boy when it rains it pours! I just scanned a couple posts here and you guys said basically what I going to say:

1. JJ had another good game. At times you could see he took the ball with the intent to score and couldn't be stopped. If he would just carry this scorer's attitude into the season!

2. Barbosa looked great in the first half and solid in the second. He looked like he blocked a couple shots, stole several, and disrupted the passing lanes quite a few times on defense. As good as he was on offense this game, I was impressed he was able to stay infront of the guys he was guarding straight up. He also had several laser beam assists. When this guy cranks up a pass off the dribble it is a rocket!

3. As much as I wish JJ could bottle this last game, Jake looked the best he has ever looked representing the Suns this last summer game. I don't think he dropped a pass or had the ball stolen from him all game. He also was making solid offensive moves AND making the shots after the moves. At one point they were actually GOING to Jake to start the offense!! :D He moved a lot better on defense this game, too. If we could just freeze dry THIS Jake and roll him out each Suns game this year, we would really be hard to match up to. Steve "Snapper" Jones even quipped at one point that Jake was doing his "Shaq" imitation!

You guys don't have to worry about Jason Hart making the team. He looked good his first couple Summer league games, but looked kinda dismal these last couple. Ellis and Felix were about the only guys to look consistent enough to have an outside shot at the 14th man.

Again, sorry about no article! :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Thanks! My Grandmother is doing better. My son is doing worse! Just got $80 ear medicine, but he says it is working! I sure hope so! I think I got ReplayTV semi figured out, but the VCR is not recording well and I am too busy to take it apart and clean it! Thanks for the well wishes!