Snap Counts Week 3

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
A couple of thoughts:

1: Our 3rd S Chachere playing 60% of snaps is something. Our 3rd CB got 1 snap. Depth is an issue here.

2: Swaim getting more TE snaps than McBride is interesting. I have to wonder if his blocking is not as good as I thought it was.

3: Did not expect Dimukeje to have the most snaps for an EDGE player.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple of thoughts:

1: Our 3rd S Chachere playing 60% of snaps is something. Our 3rd CB got 1 snap. Depth is an issue here.

2: Swaim getting more TE snaps than McBride is interesting. I have to wonder if his blocking is not as good as I thought it was.

Agree on all.

The TEs do seem to have an even rotation, which is surprising. 36, 32 and 30 snaps each

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple of thoughts:

funny I just posted this in another thread. I specifically asked my friend about him last night and basically asked him if he was as bad as he looked on TV the last couple of games. My friend gave me a look that pretty much confirmed it.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
A couple of thoughts:

If Budda was playing, you think Chacere is getting that much action?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
aka don't be shocked if we take a long look at Brock Bowers in the draft. Especially if we re-sign Brown.
Though we certainly have needs on the defensive side of the ball, with how well they are playing I've definitely though about a MHJ & Bowers first round draft to really solidify the passing game for Murray.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Though we certainly have needs on the defensive side of the ball, with how well they are playing I've definitely though about a MHJ & Bowers first round draft to really solidify the passing game for Murray.
I don't believe they would grab both. I don't think there are the snaps to justify it. If they let Brown sign elsewhere, I think they would go WR and not TE.

Bowers is just such a special project that I could see them considering it based upon how much they are using TEs if they re-signed Brown. Now, Monti prioritized premium positions in this past draft so even with the fit, he may not consider it.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Zaven Collins with 30% of snaps is interesting... did he miss some plays getting knicked up? Felt like he played a lot more than 30%

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I don't believe they would grab both. I don't think there are the snaps to justify it. If they let Brown sign elsewhere, I think they would go WR and not TE.

Bowers is just such a special project that I could see them considering it based upon how much they are using TEs if they re-signed Brown. Now, Monti prioritized premium positions in this past draft so even with the fit, he may not consider it.
Don't draft Tight Ends high. Just don't. Live with mediocrity at the TE position and sign free agents.

These guys don't develop until their second deals. It's so dumb.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

lol...I see that reaction @kerouac9. Historically you are correct. Top of the draft TEs rarely result in value. Also, there should be other players at other positions to consider.