Signing Day

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
This should be a very interesting Signing Day for the UA football team. There are still a number of good players considering Arizona. I'm hoping they get either Tre'Vante Porter or Anthony Jefferson at cornerback, both are 4 star players. We should know by Wednesday!

OP
OP
General Chaos

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
Well, we didn't get either of those guys..... We did get a few new commits today (Joe McKnight's little brother). Overall, its a solid class but I was hoping for a few more impact players. Stoops and his staff have proven they have an eye for finding underrated players and developing them so I'll withhold judgement. Hopefully Flowers is the real deal and can contribute early. Arizona's O-line depth should be really deep for years to come with the additions from this class.

Can't wait for spring football!!!!!

Wildcat05

Veteran
Reaction score
Agreed. We still have very good players at the skill positions, so I don't think we were looking for high impact players, just solid kids who will be able to contribute in 2 years who fit really well into the system.

Like you, I can't wait for football season!

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really like the class but you can't tell how good it is for about 2-3 years. The rankings are nice but are not always accurate. Louis Holmes was a 5-star recruit who was a total bust and Antoine Cason was a 2-star recruit who turned out to be a superstar.

It's all how the players develop and right now you just don't know.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I would've liked to see UA pick up a good RB, but they didn't sign any. RB and QB will be top priority in 2011. Should be a good class next year if they can follow up on last season's success.

Agree that it's a solid class this year, but not great.

OP
OP
General Chaos

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
Apparently the Cats got their first 2011 commitment today and he's a QB! His name is Daxx Garman and he is supposed to be a high level prospect. Keep it up Stoops!

Last edited:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apparently the Cats got their first 2011 commitment today and he's a QB! His name is Daxx Garman and he supposed to be a high level prospect. Keep it up Stoops!

Great get for Stoops. One of the top junior quarterbacks. Now I hope Ka'Deem Carey commits to the Cats.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard