Should KK be on the Hot Seat??

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by az jam, Nov 30, 2020.

1. cardpa

cardpa Have a Nice Day!

First KK is going nowhere for at least another season. Secondly, KK must have confidence in Gonzalez or he wouldn't be trotting him out there to attempt FGs. Thirdly, I seriously doubt there is any available kicker out there that is better than Gonzalez so we are stuck with him for the balance of the season.

2. Stout

Stout Hold onto the ball, Murray!

If we lose out, he should be fired. No ifs, ands, or buts. Like, before he gets a free flight home. That would be, what, 10 losses with 1 win breaking them up? With that 1 win the "we needed a hail mary to win it" game? He should be as gonzo as our kicker at that point.

nashman, mjb21aztd and splitsecond like this.
  3. LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...

This is what drives me freaking crazy. How hard is it to assign the back up quarterback to play Clock duty?

nashman, mjb21aztd and splitsecond like this.
  4. Chopper0080

Chopper0080 2021 - Prove It

Kliff designs his game plans to get Murray into a rhythm more than attacking the other team. If Kyler is uncomfortable, Kliff calls plays with quick primary reads to help settle him down or just flat out runs the ball. Kliff wears a lot of the offenses blame instead of saying his QB isn't executing. There is some coddling of Kyler that goes on that I don't feel people acknowledge.

mjb21aztd, kerouac9 and daves like this.
  5. Cards_Campos

Cards_Campos Registered

I was furious yesterday and I am still mad. But let’s really step back and hit the zoom out button. 2 years ago we were a disaster! Last year was bad but not the worst. This year honestly no one should complain based on what we all thought we would be. It is like criticizing Rocky Balboa for being a bad fighter. None of us thought we would be holding a playoff spot after 11 games!! In KK defense. He has played games in all honesty in ways we probably win 90% of the time. We get frustrated because it doesn’t work. But our kicker has missed 3 FGs that would have single handily win games. I mean if just the basic things happen we beat Detroit. Miami and New England. I can add 1 yard to 2 plays and we win yesterday. If Zane makes very makable kicks we beat Detroit and Miami. If the law avgs broke normal. We would have won those 3 and lost Buffalo. So we would be 8-3!! If I’m Kliff reading all this. I would say change 4 plays all season and we are 9-2 or 8-3. Everyone says Seattle is the best team or one of the best teams in the NFC. They have won 3 games this year on the last play. New England stopped at the 1. Minnesota a 4th down and 7 pass to the end zone for TD. And drove and Beat Miami the same way. The NFL is all about luck and 1 or 2 plays. If Brady doesn’t get some obscure Tuck rule call which obviously they dug up on the spot. Watch Minnesota and Carolina scoop 6 on first play. That was a tuck fumble. But Brady may not be Brady without that. The Raiders probably win another Super Bowl. If Holmes doesn’t make a miraculous catch. Or Pittsburgh get a 100 yard INT for a TD in the Super Bowl. We have a world championship. In all honesty we play better against better teams and we have been in every game this year except 1. Kliff shouldn’t be on the hot seat

FB94 and TheCardFan like this.
  6. TheCardFan

TheCardFan Things have changed.

@Cards_Campos

Excellent post on perspective. We all hate losing, especially when we have been so close to winning several games.

Cards_Campos likes this.
  7. Chopper0080

Or ask your superstar QB to pay attention to the play clock like most NFL QBs are asked to do.

LoyaltyisaCurse likes this.
  8. Hoodhero

Hoodhero Registered

Players win games, coaches lose them. My fault, your mistake & so on. At the end of day the entire org needs to do some soul searching.

Chopper0080 likes this.
  9. mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd Registered User

I say yes u cant keep losing to teams your suppose to beat... and also u can't lead lg in penalties

Don't know imo the cards look undisciplined

I'm just ranting angry and depressed over the past few should have won gms...

Mainstreet likes this.
  10. RON_IN_OC

RON_IN_OC https://www.ronevansrealty.com

He designs great plays, but really lacks the ability to feel the game and call plays accordingly. We will usually see one or 2 drives a game, where things are clicking, but he has no idea how to keep it consistent.

nashman and TaylorSwift like this.
  11. PACardsFan

PACardsFan Registered User

I agree with you that if he lost out, he should be fired. I just don’t think MB will do it unless the team flat out quits & we get embarrassed along the way. I personally think that K1 is not happy with KK right now. If that relationship goes further south, that will also doom Kingsbury’s stay in the desert.

nashman likes this.
  12. Bkbobo

Bkbobo Registered

I thought KK watched all this film of college, xfl, etc. And was going to add some wrinkles to our offense. Been pretty vanilla so far. Wherever we end up this season, I hope during the off-season he takes some time to develop some innovated plays.

Stout likes this.
  13. Chopper0080

The one area I need to see more from Kliff and hold him accountable for.

1 - He needs to get the damn penalties fixed.

The others...meh. I would like to see him stop babying Kyler, but Kyler is inexperienced and very unrefined. It may just need to happen whether I like it or not. The play design is fine IMO which is why we are ranked offensively where we are despite Kyler's inconsistent play. I would like to see more pre-snap motion but I am guessing there is a reason he isn't using it as much as other teams.

daves likes this.
  14. mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd Registered User

Man if cards lose out that be pathetic consdering they play giants eagles both winnable games but if its a 4th and 1 to ice gm qb sneak with murray!!

No more bum unclutch zane I'm tired of him

nashman likes this.
  15. FB94

FB94 Registered

I think this is a floating target at any point during the game. It could be any number of situations when added together which results in 50% coach and 50% players to blame. Every game is different, percentage of blame is different each week