SHAQ Vs.

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone watch this show tonight? I flipped back and forth to it throughout the show. Shaq is a pretty funny and entertaining guy.

At the end of the show when I was watching the credits it said that Steve Nash was one of the Executive Producers. I thought that was pretty interesting and cool.

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any clips of this anywhere?

Nice tag.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
It's on Hulu. Pretty boring for the most part.

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The Shaq stuff isn't TOO bad, but the way it's filmed with the fake sportscenter announcers made it woefully below average.

OP
OP
B

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
The Shaq stuff isn't TOO bad, but the way it's filmed with the fake sportscenter announcers made it woefully below average.

I agree. There was way too much lead up. They should just make it a thirty minute show instead of an hour.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
And now that the story is out about how he stole the idea from Steve Nash, I don't know if I can stomach watching again.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Stretching out at most, a half hours worth of crap to an hour.

The epitiome of what is wrong with network television!

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I just watched this show tonight for the first time. It was the one where Shaq took on Albert Pujols. While I am not a fan of the way he stole the idea from Steve Nash, the show is tailored more for someone like Shaq with the personality to carry the show. The show seems good for general entertainment, but he's not really taking on the other guy. Obviously the rules weren't the same for both guys, it was a home run derby and Shaq's fence was 250 ft (vs 385 for Pujols) and Shaq got 10 outs to Pujols 5. Pujols still won of course, but the show was entertaining.

I would like it more if it wasn't a stolen idea. As much as I dislike some of the things Shaq has said or done over his career, he's very entertaining.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard