Shaq should NOT be starting.....

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We finally have a legit 5 and are consistently out-rebounding our opponents. It doesn't surprise me that some fans have a problem with that. Being undersized and soft is is ingrained into the Suns organization. Who should we bench him for? Diaw? Then move Amare to the 5 so we can get crushed on the boards like we have for decades?

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I really don't consider it surprising. Shaq is well aware of what is in his best interest at this stage of his career . . .
Well, I was not a fan of the trade so I'm happy he is in good shape and has started the season strong. :)

Shaq has been notorious for slacking and not be in the best shape when reporting for camp.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shaq is the best center on this roster and still better then what many NBA teams have at that position. Shaq 100% should start. Could not disagree more.

Shaq (compared to all Centers)
PPG - 5th in the league
RPG - 6th in the league
BPG - 9th in the league
FG% - 3rd in the league

PS. Donald is right. We are getting what we paid for. A statistical top 10 center in the NBA. Something this team has had how many times?

Last edited:

phx_shelton

Reaction score
Absolutely Shaq should be starting. He's still a great big man and can do more good than bad for the team. Just as long as the Spurs are the only advocates of the hack-a-shaq...that's hard to watch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison