Season Tix

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
Stopped by my mailbox today and no tickets :(. Then I realized that I can't even afford the cost of a single ticket let alone season tickets. Just remember, please,to raise a toast at the tailgate party of your choice, to we fans that can't be there due to circumstances beyond our control. Know that we are with you in spirit if not in body.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stopped by my mailbox today and no tickets :(. Then I realized that I can't even afford the cost of a single ticket let alone season tickets. Just remember, please,to raise a toast at the tailgate party of your choice, to we fans that can't be there due to circumstances beyond our control. Know that we are with you in spirit if not in body.

:( Your post made me sad. I will certainly raise a toast at each and every tailgate to you and our fellow fans.

Got my tickets today. Was like Christmas. :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I apologize if my giddiness over having our tickets in my hands made anyone else out there feel sad. It wasn't my intent and I hope I have not done any irreparable damage to anyone's sensitivities.

MarkTX

Reaction score
It's just so easy to step on someone's virtual toes these days. Your joy might cause others pain.

I understand your joy. I use to feel the same way every year when my Spurs season ticket use to arrive. It reminds me of the scene in Fever Pitch when Jimmy Fallon's Red Sox tickets arrived.:D

I'm ready for some football.:cheers:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand your joy. I use to feel the same way every year when my Spurs season ticket use to arrive. It reminds me of the scene in Fever Pitch when Jimmy Fallon's Red Sox tickets arrived.:D

I'm ready for some football.:cheers:

LOL

Oh, yeah !!!

:newcards:

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Barcode perforation?

Got mine and they look awesome.

Question I have is that the barcode for the ticket is now not on the ticket but perforated.

I'm pretty sure we need the barcode to get into the stadium, but I will guess there will be tons of people that don't understand this and just rip off the barcode and take the ticket.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Dunno.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine and they look awesome.

Question I have is that the barcode for the ticket is now not on the ticket but perforated.

I'm pretty sure we need the barcode to get into the stadium, but I will guess there will be tons of people that don't understand this and just rip off the barcode and take the ticket.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Dunno.

I hadn't even noticed that. Just looked at my tickets, and, yeah, you're right.

Am wondering if the ticket scanning people plan to take that barcode piece off for some reason. My understanding was, once they scan the ticket, they couldn't scan it again and have someone else gain entry. Maybe I was wrong?

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine today as well. GIDDY WITH EXCITEMENT!

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
I apologize if my giddiness over having our tickets in my hands made anyone else out there feel sad. It wasn't my intent and I hope I have not done any irreparable damage to anyone's sensitivities.

Please that wasn't my intention and there is no need to apologize. I'm happy for each and every one of you that can go! I just wish I could be there with ya'll. It's all good!;)

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Saw they were mailed from all places. "Van Buren , Arkansas"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson