Season Tickets

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My goal is to be upper deck on the rail Row 1 seats 1 and 2.... (gave up other 2 seats) Got the the call for this season. Im getting there! Row 2 seats 3 and 4. PLEASED!

Carry on!

:number1:

seesred

Reaction score
I must say that i'm happy for everyone going to he games. Due to health issues it's the first year I wont be there since inception. I will miss it greatly. I always have great memories of tailgates, yelling and screaming for our team. Smiling during the wins, sad when we lost but with so many friends.

I'll be listening to the crowd this year and I hope my section 108 to see if they can stay happy and loud.

GBR

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
I sit in the ring of honor in row 4 and it's perfect.

Row 1 has the rail just slightly too high and I don't like it. I think you'll like row 2. If you are near the 50 yardline, you'll never want to move as they are great seats.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm very happy in the upper deck. Rows 1-5 are perfect as is the ring of honor but nothing beats club seats for the average fan.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Had Ring of honor on the rail. Great seats. I moved to the $25 section and added 3 seats to bring my kids. Row 9 not too bad.

This year I dropped the kids seats so I could get down to the rail. They gave me row 3 seats 3 & 4. Very happy.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in Sect 437 Row 1 with 4 seats. Great view. But this year - I changed to Section 431 - Ring Of Honor - Row 1 (Row A). I am excited. I think the view will be a bit better (end zone view vs. diagonal view of field).

Anyone else near Section 431?

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hate endzone... maybe not bad higher up though. low endzones blow!

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I was in Sect 437 Row 1 with 4 seats. Great view. But this year - I changed to Section 431 - Ring Of Honor - Row 1 (Row A). I am excited. I think the view will be a bit better (end zone view vs. diagonal view of field).

Anyone else near Section 431?
I was in 430, my pops, and his red headed step child, are still there row A.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have a buddy looking to split/share part of his season tickets, sec 121 (lower endzone- from all the previous comments looks like bad timing) row 38 seats 17-18 (aisle). He is going to the Det and SF game for sure and I have found takers for Sea and STL, but any of the other games are available @ season ticket price $142/pair, let me know if you're interested

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm in Ring of Honor 413 home side, second row (row B) and really like them. I used to be in ROH 441, row B on the aisle. I liked the aisle but I do like the home side a little more. Seems to be less opposing teams riff-raff.

ap11

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm in the ring of honor 405. Love the seats and the fans around me. Great call regarding sitting in row #2. I am very fortunate that during the 2008 season and playoffs I was in row 2 of 406. On NFC Championship sunday i probably had one drink more than I should have and during the Warner/Arrington back to Warner TD to Fitz I was going crazy. I tried to high five the guys behind me only to miss......I fell into row one. I jumped up and shook it off. That night after going home and celebrating with my wife/friends and family until 2am, I was feeling fine. I roll into bed and I began to feel a really warm sensation on my leg....I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the light to find a bruise that is the size of a football on my thigh where is landed. Never even felt it! took an advil and crashed. when I woke up we were still going to the super bowl!

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lower Deck Home Side 45 Yard Line ....2nd year...never moving again

was on visitor 10 yard line for 3 years. On visitor 25 yard line 1 year...

home side 45 is AWESOME!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I'm hoping to add 2 seats this year without having to move (or at least not move far), so keeping my fingers crossed. In section 421.

Though I usually manage to sneak a game or two in my company's loft.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I'm in the ring of honor 405. Love the seats and the fans around me. Great call regarding sitting in row #2. I am very fortunate that during the 2008 season and playoffs I was in row 2 of 406. On NFC Championship sunday i probably had one drink more than I should have and during the Warner/Arrington back to Warner TD to Fitz I was going crazy. I tried to high five the guys behind me only to miss......I fell into row one. I jumped up and shook it off. That night after going home and celebrating with my wife/friends and family until 2am, I was feeling fine. I roll into bed and I began to feel a really warm sensation on my leg....I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the light to find a bruise that is the size of a football on my thigh where is landed. Never even felt it! took an advil and crashed. when I woke up we were still going to the super bowl!

Great story! Hopefully we've got some more good times in the BA era. The last three years have been horrific.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I love the low endzone positioning....you get to see the field just as the QB and the safety see it,...watch the plays develop...very good view....it is lacking a bit in judging forward progress however....but that is why there is a jumbotron

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard