Sean Kugler Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is something else I considered. Maybe it's not Kugler going out for hookers and blow, maybe it's Keim, Kliff, whoever being out there yucking it up and Kugler finally snapping as to why he left other parts of his coaching career for this.

Nuts even to think this. The fantasy of how this org is run has reached new lows.

There are certainly issues but the narratives this board creates are something else.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is something else I considered. Maybe it's not Kugler going out for hookers and blow, maybe it's Keim, Kliff, whoever being out there yucking it up and Kugler finally snapping as to why he left other parts of his coaching career for this.

Note: this is purely some kind of hypothetical concept. I'm not trying to call it reality like Mitch commonly would do.

But Keim has two DUIs and is noted to be a big drinker - Kliff mentioned coming out of Vegas (normally) hungover and down money after our win against the Raiders, it's just something where a culture might exist. He was the running coordinator and just lost a running back last week due to an outburst. Ward was also cut. Who knows about the OL talent fitting.

One of my guesses would just be someone who was on the sauce and finally snapped at his leaders.
This post might go down as the one you're most proud of. You made it and haven't been sued. Stay tuned. Or is this what passes for free speech. :)

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Per ESPN:

"
Arizona Cardinals offensive line coach and running game coordinator Sean Kugler was fired after he groped a woman in Mexico City over the weekend, sources told ESPN.

Mexican authorities were notified of the incident, which happened Sunday night, and then informed the Cardinals, who terminated Kugler and sent him back to Arizona on a flight Monday morning. The Cardinals had arrived in Mexico City on Saturday
"

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Jake Plummer, now this.

Leadership top to bottom is a disgrace, and Bidwill being head of the conduct committee makes him look like a jackass. We may actually get some firings this off-season. I mean--- how much more egg can get on the cardinals fat face?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
And this is us putting on our best behaviour for the cameras

What are we like away from prying eyes?
I personally believe this kind of behavior happens often in professional sports and the entertainment industry and it is just covered up pretty good by those involved. I know from the people in the entertainment industry I have had contact with, these kinds of sordid acts happen frequently and have gotten to a point where I do not even want to know the full extent on how immoral some of these people live their lives

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What more is there? He groped a woman. That ain't legal.
Had to be something pretty extreme or he must of done it to someone important. I love to know the details.
Say what you will but unfortunately, in Mexico, this sort of stuff happens all the time and authorities usually turn a blind eye or use it as a shake down for cash. Nothing more would come of it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yes it is. Give me a break.

Making a drunken pass at an unwilling woman is gross, but it's not a crime.

It either has to be something so over the top that you can't send him out the next day (don't even know what this would be that I could post on this board) or it was someone so inappropriate that you have to take immediate action.

I'm not an MRA by any means, but if this is private behavior during off hours, the Cards' reaction is pretty extreme. That this is happening a night before a game is inexcusable and an indication of the lack of institutional control from the top down.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes it is. Give me a break.

Making a drunken pass at an unwilling woman is gross, but it's not a crime.

It either has to be something so over the top that you can't send him out the next day (don't even know what this would be that I could post on this board) or it was someone so inappropriate that you have to take immediate action.

I'm not an MRA by any means, but if this is private behavior during off hours, the Cards' reaction is pretty extreme. That this is happening a night before a game is inexcusable and an indication of the lack of institutional control from the top down.

It doesn't have to be a crime.

It just has to be behavior that the organisation finds unacceptable. Especially on a road trip to a country the NFL hasn't played in for some time with NFL cameras recording.

Considering they flew in pretty late and never left the hotel this can only be a maid, waitress etc and it would have to be pretty bad for them to contact police because they get that **** all the time.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our former RB coach, James Saxon, assaulted a woman (in front of two young children) in May, wasn't placed on paid admin leave until August, and was allowed to resign in October (after pleading guilty to domestic battery).

Kugler allegedly groped a woman and was gone overnight.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members